CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MUSLIM sex offenders.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

On a Ratty - type related note, has anybody ever been gored in the scrotum?. I've just read about some daft Spick who has just had it done and wondered if it hurt much.

What, like ballfighting you mean? Punkers is both Matador & Doormat. Ask him! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Or in Punkers case, Fiddler on the Poof

I sure hope Punky can avoid the cooler after being grassed for joking about gerbils and other small mammals kept for weekend enjoyment of another.  

Guest 'eavensabove

When it comes down to religion, I am ignorant to what makes a person religious. As far as I'm aware, one has to be born a Hindu to be one for example, and one cannot convert to Hinduism and be accepted by the flock... What is it about the Koran that makes folks want to become Mush? So many cunts seem to be attracted to the shit and start dressing up all funny and going all Ramadab. Becoming a Nun is one thing, but what's with it with the Mush? Is it the 'perk' of being able to get away with blue murder, and given diplomatic immunity to commit any crime in our country? 

If the article is accurate it's wrong that this is happening. There have been some interesting and sensible comments on this thread, but unfortunately the usual suspects have taken the opportunity to have another Islamophobic rant and imply that all or the vast majority of Muslims support sexual offences including paedophilia.

Aside from that it's by no means certain that sex offender treatment is effective.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/30/sex-offenders-on-group-treatment-programme-more-likely-to-reoffend

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If the article is accurate it's wrong that this is happening. There have been some interesting and sensible comments on this thread, but unfortunately the usual suspects have taken the opportunity to have another Islamophobic rant and imply that all or the vast majority of Muslims support sexual offences including paedophilia.

Aside from that it's by no means certain that sex offender treatment is effective.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/30/sex-offenders-on-group-treatment-programme-more-likely-to-reoffend

Precisely why they should be locked up with knife wielding, arse buggering psychopaths upon arrest.  Nonces are not kindly received in prison, and shanks to vital organs are commonplace.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

It cannot be for 'us' to know if anything in the media is correct or otherwise, but its all written down for all to see. I only learned about it today whilst trying to name the cleric who was sentenced to 13 years for noncing. 13 years which is hardly a smack on the back of the cunts head, and so his crimes must have been horrendous. Treating sex offenders may or may not cure them, but is it their right to opt out of it? The Mush, seem to think so... according to  The News, or should your article also be dismissed as an "unproven perhaps" ?  

Islamophobic? Too fucking right I am, and the events of this world including all of those here on our doorstep should make every one Islamophobic too. I needn't 'imply' either that all Mushies support sexual offences including paedophilia, as by far the large majority of the Mushmen in Rochdale, supported pimping-out little girls, as none of them did fuck all to prevent it and openly encouraged it. 

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

As far as I'm aware, one has to be born a Hindu to be one for example, and one cannot convert to Hinduism and be accepted by the flock.

That's open to debate even among Hindus and there are many diverse opinions, even as to whether or not Hinduism is a religion as such.

George Harrison was famously involved with the Radha Krishna Temple movement and also Transcendental Meditation. I don't recall him ever saying that he had become a Hindu though.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Precisely why they should be locked up with knife wielding, arse buggering psychopaths upon arrest.  Nonces are not kindly received in prison, and shanks to vital organs are commonplace.  

The only treatment that they need is untreated sewage forcibly fed

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Rick_B said:

That's open to debate even among Hindus and there are many diverse opinions, even as to whether or not Hinduism is a religion as such.

George Harrison was famously involved with the Radha Krishna Temple movement and also Transcendental Meditation. I don't recall him ever saying that he had become a Hindu though.

Mediation of most kinds is practised by Buddhists and not generally by Hindus. Devotees of Krishna, perform Mantra's and prayer which is not the same. Also, a Christian church for example will welcome any faith, whereas you try getting into a Mosque or a sacred Hindu temple unless you 'belong' to either. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The only treatment that they need is untreated sewage forcibly fed

I prefer to hear them tell the warden how they fell on a sharpened spoon 15 times backwards. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

MediTation of most kinds is practised by Buddhists and not generally by Hindus. Devotees of Krishna, perform Mantra's and prayer which is not the same. Also, a Christian church for example will welcome any faith, whereas you try getting into a Mosque or a sacred Hindu temple unless you 'belong' to either. 

Sorted, you daft cunt.  

Guest Bill Stickers

Enough of this watery EDL bollocks.

I just tried to PM Frank a load of vile abuse, but the system informs me he is unable to receive PMs at this time.

Who does he think he is?!

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I just tried to PM Frank a load of vile abuse, but the system informs me he is unable to receive PMs at this time.

Dame Widow Twinkie, why, who are you? 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Mediation of most kinds is practised by Buddhists and not generally by Hindus. Devotees of Krishna, perform Mantra's and prayer which is not the same. Also, a Christian church for example will welcome any faith, whereas you try getting into a Mosque or a sacred Hindu temple unless you 'belong' to either

That is simply not true, many Mosques have been encouraging non-Muslims to visit and yes you can visit a Hindu Temple. For example:

http://www.bhaktivedantamanor.co.uk/home/?page_id=10

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Dame Widow Twinkie, why, who are you? 

I'm not sure, I'm still finding myself.

If it means anything, I visualise you as a cross between the mind of Tommy Robinson and the body of Stephen Hawking.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not sure, I'm still finding myself.

If it means anything, I visualise you as a cross between the mind of Tommy Robinson and the body of Stephen Hawking.

You're getting colder, you're way off the mark and to rely upon Your visions won't ever get you far either. 

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Well all Catholic priests are celibate, so it couldn't happen.

:)

Christian sex offenders are unknown.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

He appears to be able to send PMs though. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Christian sex offenders are unknown.

They are not unknown, but they are unheard of.or about. Silence, is a Christian virtue. 

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm busy playing Flidspack. What's on your mind, dipstick?