CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bloke Locks Wife in Car

Guest Cupid Stunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I once drove off while my niece was getting in the back of the car. Drove off while she was only half in. ... well it made me laugh anyway. 

Until a special warden from children's services fucked you off into a cell at flid's prison. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you ordered a George Foreman Grill but the actual cunt himself was in the box?

I refer you back to my comments on other noms. regarding the Rolf Harris Stylophone.

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 hours ago, Frank said:

Pile of shit.

Good to see your critique is still the same after your break.

There is a version of all that jazz on cunting through song, by me you copycat cunt!

8 hours ago, Frank said:

'Scary. Also if anything unusual does happen to myself or any of my personal friends or family I can assure you I'll do everything in my power to find you and have you prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law'.

Don't worry baby, you won't feel a thing.

Uh huh. Do you shave your armpit hair, Frank?

Just now, Frank said:

Stop procrastinating you dopey council tart. Get it done. 

The rough sketch is already finished, however I have other appointments today so we're probably looking at a complete product by tomorrow, maybe tonight if I can be arsed. Don't listen to that bloody 'eavens, by the way, I'm not going to go for some silly modern art "symbolism", but your shit bucket will be included.

43 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Any chance of a new video you balding old cunt?

Patience my boy. If you can't wait, I'm at the Murray/Paire match right now.. 5 rows above the royal box, slightly left of centre. Blue hat. BBC2

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Patience my boy. If you can't wait, I'm at the Murray/Paire match right now.. 5 rows above the royal box, slightly left of centre. Blue hat. BBC2

And here's me thinking David Walliams is the least funny cunt there.

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Frank said:

Slightly off centre? Get away with you. You're just 'OFF' and If you're sat anyplace in Wimbledon, it will be alone at the cemetery eating Pollock & Chips. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

And here's me thinking David Walliams is the least funny cunt there.

Not with his side-kick Frank Lucas close to hand.  

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Get away with you. If you're sat anyplace in Wimbledon, it will be at the cemetery eating Pollock & Chips. 

Or tossing off Orinoco for white cider money.

? Underground, undergrowth, cottaging       free, the wanker of Wimbledon        Common is he ?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Nobody is convinced by this bullshit Frank. I don't doubt you're there, but you didn't pay for them. Probably won them via some ghastly local raffle. 

Guest Ollyboro
17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nobody is convinced by this bullshit Frank. I don't doubt you're there, but you didn't pay for them. Probably won them via some ghastly local raffle. 

I rather suspect that the Vichy cunt Murray's playing has heard a rumour that Frank's in attendance. He's so embarrassed to be in the same room as Frank, he's stuck Roops' minge to his face as a disguise.

17 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I rather suspect that the Vichy cunt Murray's playing has heard a rumour that Frank's in attendance. He's so embarrassed to be in the same room as Frank, he's stuck Roops' minge to his face as a disguise.

Don't be silly. If that was Roops' minge, he wouldn't be able to see where he was going.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Or tossing off Orinoco for white cider money.

? Underground, undergrowth, cottaging       free, the wanker of Wimbledon        Common is he ?

Oh, you do make me laugh...

I cannot escape from the image of him being nursed by both of his mates, Strawberry & Cream, following a wild Murray Volley to the cunts forehead. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Don't be silly. If that was Roops' minge, he wouldn't be able to see where he was going.

Don't be so sure. He's bound to need a drink at some point. 

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

That he is at Wimbledon is highly likely. After all, he does get about for a bit and so I expect that he is at "a very secret location" on Wimbledon Common, with his Hampstead Heath boys. You know the ones, but I'm afraid that Frank is a back-stabbing cunt.  

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

That he is at Wimbledon is highly likely. After all, he does get about for a bit and so I expect that he is at "a very secret location" on Wimbledon Common, with his Hampstead Heath boys. You know the ones, but I'm afraid that Frank is a back-stabbing cunt.  

Please, stay off my side.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Please, stay off my side.

Don't worry. I'll stay off your back too, if its all the same to you, though I can at times agree with an un-likeminded soul.