CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Goodbye, Nelson.

Decimus

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:16 AM, Decimus said:

Sky journalist Afua Hirsch has suggested that in the wake of the debate in the USA regarding statues of confederate army figures being destroyed, we should look at our own historical monuments. 

First up is Nelson's column. Apparently, as he held exactly the same views regarding black people as nearly every other cunt 200 years ago, he should not be memorialised and instead be wiped from history. Never mind the fact that he saved the entire nation from conquest, he was allegedly a white supremacist and monster.

How can you apply modern values and social norms to a historical figure who was born nearly three hundred years ago? What the fuck's next? Are we going to be urged to tear down the coliseum, the pyramids, and Hadrian's wall all because a historical culture had the fucking audacity not to have LGBTQ+ marches and a few token blacks in the upper echelons of power?

I'm absolutely fucking sick to death of people being perpetually offended about historical figures and actions in the name of progressive, modern ideals. The very fact that they can't see the irony of linking progression to HISTORY demonstrates how flawed their pathetic arguments are.

In the words of the Rev, I want them dead.

I have never seen or heard of this lady in the public domain. I think she should be swinging from the column or fuck off and find another country to pay rent in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She should be excluded from columns, writing them anyway.

If she had spent a bit more time perching on blokes columns, the lesbian bitch might have better things to think about.