CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Craft Bumf

Hokey Gingers

While flipping through the Freeview channels i never stop being amazed by the sheer tsumami of shite on offer for punters to buy. Dodgy fitness apparatus, cooking appliances which seem to promote eating shit " Does it do chips? " " Yes, and donuts too and with a wipe it`s ready for lard soup."  It`s fucking unreal though for me the real unbelievable products are for cunts who craft. These weirdos will buy hundreds of pounds worth of laminators , die cutters and coloured paper at £20 for six sheets. Seriously?  " Happy Birthday you cunt, see that card....it only cost me £8.37 and 2 hours to make." Pillock.  

It's still cheaper that 5 minutes chatting to one of the "babes" (by which I mean pox-riddled, silicone-pumped, geriatric Eastern Europeans wearing several inches of pancake make-up and - unfortunately - very little else) that these channels mutate into after the watershed. Er, so I'm told...

The only craft programme I watch is Aircraft Accident Investigation. It does seem a bit steep at 125 dead and a $25million aircraft, just to do the groundwork for your new outdoor jacuzzi.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

I like forged in fire. .lookin at total latent homosexuals and walter mittys that profess to be....bladesmiths. ...make an absolute bollox of it and end up crying 

Panzerknacker 

There should be a coolerised version called "Formed from faeces" where inmates have to weaponise a dirty protest.