CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Ride Unicycles

Ape™️

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
22 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Early Rogue Trooper was good but the whole thing went a bit studenty adult graphic novel after a while. I have over a 1000 progs in excellent condition, together with annuals, summer specials etc. Fuck knows what I'm going to do with them.

I lost my collection yonks ago over several house moves, glad I did really, there was fucking tons of the stuff.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Sorry, but you're not making a lot of sense. 

Also, why are you leaving a space before end of sentence punctuation? Are you some kind of retard?

He's adding a not so tenuous link to the spate of serial killing/incest kidnaping/dungeon types in Austria of recent times. I've skied the Tyrol, it's shit.

36 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Early Rogue Trooper was good but the whole thing went a bit studenty adult graphic novel after a while. I have over a 1000 progs in excellent condition, together with annuals, summer specials etc. Fuck knows what I'm going to do with them.

Hang onto them. I started reading it about age 10, so 1982 onwards I probably had every prog up to 1987. Can't even remember what happened to them, but something I would dip into if I'd had the sense to keep them back then.