CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Divorced cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I grew up as a Catholic, but as the saying goes, I put childish things away, you on the other hand maybe still hoping you don't get coal from santa.

Were you lucky or unlucky with the fiddling?

Fucking bastard flid back\undo button cunt

4 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I grew up as a Catholic, but as the saying goes, I put childish things away, you on the other hand maybe still hoping you don't get coal from santa.

Your Santa probably gives you the contents of his 'sack', and now you have  full blown Aids. It's Sunday, and I am going to  9.30 Mass. Fuck off

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You were probably asking for it.....

All nonce priests should have their nackers chopped off and shoved up their arse, the hypocrisy of the catholic church is astounding when cunts like them have free reign of mindless fuck wits that follow them like sheep like you...and fuck off.

• Like 1

Just now, Snowflake said:

All nonce priests should have their nackers chopped off and shoved up their arse, the hypocrisy of the catholic church is astounding when cunts like them have free reign of mindless fuck wits that follow them like sheep bit like you...and fuck off.

And you propose Ian Brady type tortures for the mentally ill.

You should be in Broadmoor in a padded cell leaving society protected and free from your evil proposals and you HIV+ status.

Fuck off wanker.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

And you propose Ian Brady type tortures for the mentally ill.

You should be in Broadmoor in a padded cell leaving society protected and free from your evil proposals and you HIV+ status.

Fuck off wanker.

Catholic subject, Ian Brady, broadmoor, HIV its like punkape bingo I nearly had a full house just needed golf.

Eat shit ,stool stabber.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/9/2017 at 9:44 AM, Witheredscrote said:

Very well, and thank you for enquiring. One more week and I should be with Frank.

I'm sure he's missing your nightly arse bashing sessions!  Go to the light, Withers.....with Frank, it's a red light!  

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

In the eyes of the church anyone in any form of non-consecrated multiple relationships is in effect a bigamist....

If thine eye offends thee pluck it out.