CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Divorced cunts

Earl of Punkape

Christian teaching tells us that divorce is wrong.Jacob Rees-Mogg superbly pointed out the evils of abortion and same sex marriage earlier in the week and should also have highlighted divorce.

The age for marriage should be raised to 23 for a woman and 26 for a man and restricted to practicing Christians in this country.This would put marriage on a sounder base and give couples more time to get to know each other.Without divorce proceedings clogging up the courtrooms lawyers would have more time to deport illegal immigrants and prosecute homosexuals.

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Maybe he married his Nigerian pimp when he was in the cooler.

Anyone who has become betrothed in a registry office is only legally married and not married before God. The arrangement is in effect a sham.Any "marriage" between same sex individuals is also a sham as well as a desecration of the moral integrity of our country.

31 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Maybe he married his Nigerian pimp when he was in the cooler.

A dog's marriage. I doubt there was much of a ceremony other than when Punky swiftly curled up into the foetal position post-bumming and proceeded to devour the recently deposited contents of his arsehole. 

I hope everyone's enjoying their breakfast. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

A dog's marriage. I doubt there was much of a ceremony other than when Punky swiftly curled up into the foetal position post-bumming and proceeded to devour the recently deposited contents of his arsehole. 

Hot sausage for everyone !

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
56 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I was just contemplating a little brunch, maybe later......

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Tell that to your bumchum Prince Charles. I'm fairly sure Christian teaching has something to say about adultery too. "Fid Def" my fucking arse.

I've never met him.

I have met Princess Anne several times( rugby and the turf) and Prince Andrew (golf).

Prince Charles is a national disgrace. Prince Edward is the only one of the siblings who is not divorced which is an appalling example.I have also met Viscount Linley( shooting) and Lady Victoria Windsor(turf).

lol.

Fuck off 

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've never met him.

I have met Princess Anne several times( rugby and the turf) and Prince Andrew (golf).

Prince Charles is a national disgrace. Prince Edward is the only one of the siblings who is not divorced which is an appalling example.I have also met Viscount Linley( shooting) and Lady Victoria Windsor(turf).

lol.

Fuck off 

Chelsea Clinton.

40 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've never met him.

lol.

Fuck off 

Fuck me, you toilet attendants really get around!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Tell that to your bumchum Prince Charles. I'm fairly sure Christian teaching has something to say about adultery too. "Fid Def" my fucking arse.

"cursed shall be he that compareth himself to the sanitary product inserted into his beloveds vagina...." I'm sure that's in the bible somewhere, it appears periodically. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Christian teaching tells us that divorce is wrong.Jacob Rees-Mogg superbly pointed out the evils of abortion and same sex marriage earlier in the week and should also have highlighted divorce.

The age for marriage should be raised to 23 for a woman and 26 for a man and restricted to practicing Christians in this country.This would put marriage on a sounder base and give couples more time to get to know each other.Without divorce proceedings clogging up the courtrooms lawyers would have more time to deport illegal immigrants and prosecute homosexuals.

lol.

Fuck off.

Well done Punkers, talking common sense as per usual. You are indeed an erudite man. On the other hand, Ape is an Araldite man, he uses nothing else to stick his toy planes together. The short tempered soppy cunt. lol

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Charles is a secret muslim.