CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bin man escapades

Snowy

So these wankers haven't put up with our demands redundancy child poverty you name it, I feel like we have gone back to the 1920s  id welcome a world war lets hope king jon silly hair nukes the lot of us.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-bin-men-anxiously-await-13646071

Edited by Snowflake
Garbage

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

So these wankers haven't put up with are demands redundancy child poverty you name it, I feel like we have gone back to the 1920s  id welcome a world war lets hope king jon silly hair nukes the lot of us.

Excellent.

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not your best work, Snowy!

Your right wiz it wasn't very thought out but ive been bed ridden these past few days, Id like to say it was malaria which id contracted whilst in  Africa rescuing pygmies and I was on death's door only to rise again in 3 days all that but truth be known ive just got the shits.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Your right wiz it wasn't very thought out but ive been bed ridden these past few days, Id like to say it was malaria which id contracted whilst in  Africa rescuing pygmyies and I was on death's door rise in 3 days all that but truth be known ive just got the shits.

Would that be metaphorically by any chance? It certainly would explain this SHIT nom.