CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daniella Hirst

Guest Lady Penelope

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What's up Doc? Unless you went to the same School of Medicine as Harold Shipman, then no.

He's from Norfolk as well. Although more on my level of intelligence than yours and Neil's.

Fuck off and leave the niceties to me. The last thing Doc needs on his grand reentrance is a slap-head alcoholic cunt rubbing up against his leg just because they live within 50 miles of each other.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's from Norfolk as well. Although more on my level of intelligence than yours and Neil's.

Don't be so hard on yourself,Just because you're both thickos,Drew and I will help you through

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Oh dear me. You fucking idiot.  I merely answer some posts, on topic with facts. Not fiction, not bragging, just mentioning facts as do many others on here. It is also a fact, that you cannot deal with it, and that, you fucking idiot, is yet another fact, which you factually go on and on about like a fucking old women.  Built cars at the age of 12? I don't think so, but as for the rest (that you have permently impregnated into that flatus-head of yours) is fact. Get over it, for nothing can alter or change it.

I tell you what, you factual scientist you, here's one to get your flatus-head into: Look at and read, Alias David Bowie by Peter and Leni Gillman. (ISBN: 9780340402900) A book, that I factually contributed the entire discography of Bowie's work to. Published both here and in USA... Grab yourself a copy. You will find my name credited inside of them both many many times.

There you go. I've almost done your homework for you...  Or perhaps you would care to search exhibitors at Goodwood Revival?  Where again you will find me... Or how about looking-up the tower block in Herne Hill, London. You know the one, where I raised the alarm. After all Snitch, it was also featured in South London Press, at the time... How many more clues does a flatus-headed cunt like you need?

It is YOU, that is full of shit. Full of shit, and twice as potent. 

You're a very special person. Can you tell more about the Herne Hill incident?

Guest Ollyboro
21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I tell you what, you factual scientist you, here's one to get your flatus-head into: Look at and read, Alias David Bowie by Peter and Leni Gillman. (ISBN: 9780340402900) A book, that I factually contributed the entire discography of Bowie's work to. Published both here and in USA... Grab yourself a copy. You will find my name credited inside of them both many times

So you've worked on a biography of an iconic cultural figure. Who fucking hasn't? Check out the £1 section of your local The Works store. I'd be fucking surprised if you couldn't find a copy of FROM THE BLOOD MOORS TO BROADMOOR: MY JOURNEY. My seminal 2003 ghost written biography of Ian Brady (Shyster & McCann). It should have sold so much better, but getting the cunt out for book signings and appearances on Cunt And Judy proved problematic. Although the audio books did okay.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:46 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Now That's What I Call Meltdown 3.

Your mathematics is abysmal.

Edited by 'eavensabove
corbyn

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:04 PM, Ollyboro said:

So you've worked on a biography of an iconic cultural figure. Who fucking hasn't? Check out the £1 section of your local The Works store. I'd be fucking surprised if you couldn't find a copy of FROM THE BLOOD MOORS TO BROADMOOR: MY JOURNEY. My seminal 2003 ghost written biography of Ian Brady (Shyster & McCann). It should have sold so much better, but getting the cunt out for book signings and appearances on Cunt And Judy proved problematic. Although the audio books did okay.

Blimey!  I'd wager that you & I have the potential between us to win The Booker Prize. You have what appears at first glance to have remarkable penmanship skills and a forward thinking mind... I'll PM you a draft-copy for your perusal, of my "How To Read a Cheese Grater" (In braille). It could do with some footnotes.   

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:20 PM, Decimus said:

Fuck off and leave the niceties to me. The last thing Doc needs on his grand reentrance is a slap-head alcoholic cunt rubbing up against his leg just because they live within 50 miles of each other.

I currently reside on the East coast in Suffolk, actually, however its coming to that time again when I've had enough of the poxy shit-hole and I dare say that I'll resettle again in Surrey. I'm never bogged down to any one place Dec's. I now tend to rent somewhere decent, use it as a workplace, and then move the fuck-on, taking my intelligence with me. In fact, it's the very first thing that I pack.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:25 PM, Frank said:

No. Except to say, that it's a crying shame that You didn't burn at the time. 

38 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I currently reside on the East coast in Suffolk, actually, however its coming to that time again when I've had enough of the poxy shit-hole and I dare say that I'll resettle again in Surrey. I'm never bogged down to any one place Dec's. I now tend to rent somewhere decent, use it as a workplace, and then move the fuck-on, taking my intelligence with me. In fact, it's the very first thing that I pack.

https://youtu.be/TzMSfaNXYZg

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I hope to God for your sake it's not Lowestoft, Ev.

I spent around 3 hours in Lowestoft a few years back Decs. In that short visit I observed at least half a dozen individuals, clearly afflicted with serious mental health issues freely wandering the streets. One man was holding a carrier bag out in front of him and stumbling along as if the bag was pulling him against his will. A middle aged woman was sat on a bench outside the Wimpy restaurant, slapping herself round the face and screaming obscenities at a seagull. Is the area a hotspot for hopeless lunatics?

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 24/09/2017 at 9:25 PM, Frank said:

Are you talking about the wanking flasher on a train? I was down Lambeth, officer.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I spent around 3 hours in Lowestoft a few years back Decs. In that short visit I observed at least half a dozen individuals, clearly afflicted with serious mental health issues freely wandering the streets. One man was holding a carrier bag out in front of him and stumbling along as if the bag was pulling him against his will. A middle aged woman was sat on a bench outside the Wimpy restaurant, slapping herself round the face and screaming obscenities at a seagull. Is the area a hotspot for hopeless lunatics?

Shit eavens your cover is blown, I told you about shouting at those gulls.