CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unnecessary Temporary Traffic Lights

Ape™️

Temporary traffic lights are part and parcel of driving on today’s roads, and generally they are justified. However, I have noticed an increasing trend of such traffic lights being installed either side of a perfectly serviceable piece of road. It’s as if the lazy wankers pre-select a section on Friday that they intend to begin digging on Monday. So all fucking weekend the road is crippled for no reason. Or alternatively, rather than working an extra half hour and finishing the job on Friday evening, the turds leave a tiny, final bit of tarmacking for Monday morning, thus fucking up the road for the entire weekend. Grips my shit.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Temporary traffic lights are part and parcel of driving on today’s roads, and generally they are justified. However, I have noticed an increasing trend of such traffic lights being installed either side of a perfectly serviceable piece of road. It’s as if the lazy wankers pre-select a section on Friday that they intend to begin digging on Monday. So all fucking weekend the road is crippled for no reason. Or alternatively, rather than working an extra half hour and finishing the job on Friday evening, the turds leave a tiny, final bit of tarmacking for Monday morning, thus fucking up the road for the entire weekend. Grips my shit.

Fuck off.

A worthy nomination.

A pal of mine who rides to hounds with the Cheshire hunt has encountered such “phantom” lights on serviceable road at the weekend and lobbed both sets of lights over repective hedgerows.

lol.

Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

A worthy nomination.

A pal of mine who rides to hounds with the Cheshire hunt has encountered such “phantom” lights on serviceable road at the weekend and lobbed both sets of lights over repective hedgerows.

lol.

Fuck off.

Aside from the reference to the Cheshire hunt (which is probably your nickname) I fully support your “pals” actions. I’ve purposely knocked cones over as I drive past, especially if there is no evidence of actual roadworks. 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A worthy nomination.

lol.

Fuck off.

When I'm on my bike I just go straight through, flicking the V's at the cuntish Range Rover drivers coming the other way.

I once pushed a red coated toff off their horse and he broke his pelvis! Ha ha ha ha!