CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheeky young lads

Guest Lady Penelope

18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The only “partner” I have is when I play golf at one of my elite golf clubs......none of which you would be eligible to join,

Pleb......lol.

Cretin.

No need to be ashamed - loads of people are openly gay these days. Nobody is judging you.

lol.

Fucking poof.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Then we have to see the sisters of 2 of the “victims” crying about injustice. Well if your lowlife brothers hadn’t been driving around in somebody else’s motor they’d still be alive wouldn’t they? Not only that but you can bet that all through their stinking useless lives they’d been let off with slapped wrists time and time again. Now some other cunt gets his wrists slapped and you don’t like it. Now you know how we feel bitches, so swallow it and shut your fucking moaning gobs.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
59 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Then we have to see the sisters of 2 of the “victims” crying about injustice. Well if your lowlife brothers hadn’t been driving around in somebody else’s motor they’d still be alive wouldn’t they? Not only that but you can bet that all through their stinking useless lives they’d been let off with slapped wrists time and time again. Now some other cunt gets his wrists slapped and you don’t like it. Now you know how we feel bitches, so swallow it and shut your fucking moaning gobs.

No mention of the poor innocent owner of the car, (s)he's the real victim.