CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On 12/17/2017 at 4:30 PM, judgetwi said:

Anyone who doesn’t like football and uses the term “irons” is a post-op trannie who takes it up the dungtrumpet.

I used to like football until it got all poofy with so called big hard men throwing themselves on the floor as if they had been poleaxed when another played half their size tackles em.

Surely you can see the IRONY in that.

Guest judgetwi
On 18/12/2017 at 9:39 PM, Fender777 said:

I used to like football until it got all poofy with so called big hard men throwing themselves on the floor as if they had been poleaxed when another played half their size tackles em.

Surely you can see the IRONY in that.

It’s not irony it’s SATIRE. Football, like everything else, has been gobbled up by the money men. If there’s money floating around those cunts will be sucking it up like Katie Price at a cum tasting contest.

Yes they’ve stolen our game from us and pathetic cunts like me are still trying to hold onto it. A pointless exercise we know but all this poof bollocks winds us up.

By the way, I am a born and bred Cockney, a real one not just a Londoner as the northern monkeys seem to think. I’ve never heard the term “irons” used except in a West Ham context. You can stuff all this made up Cockney rhyming slang up your bumhole.

The next thing you know some cunt will.be making up words like “homophobia”.....”islamaphobia” and “transphobia”. I seem to remember that George Orwell had something to say about controlling people with language but i’m just a thick Cockney cunt so what the fuck do I know?

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s not irony it’s SATIRE. Football, like everything else, has been gobbled up by the money men. If there’s money floating around those cunts will be sucking it up like Katie Price at a cum tasting contest.

Yes they’ve stolen our game from us and pathetic cunts like me are still trying to hold onto it. A pointless exercise we know but all this poof bollocks winds us up.

By the way, I am a born and bred Cockney, a real one not just a Londoner as the northern monkeys seem to think. I’ve never heard the term “irons” used except in a West Ham context. You can stuff all this made up Cockney rhyming slang up your bumhole.

The next thing you know some cunt will.be making up words like “homophobia”.....”islamaphobia” and “transphobia”. I seem to remember that George Orwell had something to say about controlling people with language but i’m just a thick Cockney cunt so what the fuck do I know?

And that's exactly why it's done you poof.

On 12/20/2017 at 12:14 AM, judgetwi said:

There's IRONY in the satire !! Islamaphobia is a classic example of propaganda created by muslims in Iran in the 70's, wonder why they would want to do that ?...must be a cunt being the last Cockney standing, has sharia law reached you yet Judge.?

14 hours ago, Fender777 said:

There's IRONY in the satire !! Islamaphobia is a classic example of propaganda created by muslims in Iran in the 70's, wonder why they would want to do that ?...must be a cunt being the last Cockney standing, has sharia law reached you yet Judge.?

He'll be having a right old knees up with Mother (Fatima) Brown at the local Mosque on Christmas day,regaling them with stories of when his Old Man was a dustman and used to empty The Kray's dustbins. (Loved their Mother Ronnie and Reggie did,wouldn't hurt a fly. Would smash the arse out of some teenage lad though).

• 2 years later...
Guest zmd78

Terrible customer support .worst in history.Im steaming.

All i wanted to do was downgrade my TV package as im being charged for services i never use. and was sold as a promo package when i transfered my account to a new property.

Today in one day i have been cut off on phone passed around on phone and live chat and  ignored via live chat..absolutley disgusted by the virgin media ive been a customer for around 15 years, all i want to do is downgrade my F##k##g TV package , not a difficult task for a service operator. Yet i haves pent all day trying to sort this out to no avail.Like there isnt enough stress without companys like this trying to grab every penny they can from you.

we need another cvompany to step up the tech effort and provide comparable internet speeds to virgin media, if virgin had poor speeds like the rest of the companys in the uk, they would have zero customers.

Guest Bernard Fuck
12 hours ago, zmd78 said:

Terrible customer support .worst in history.Im steaming.

All i wanted to do was downgrade my TV package as im being charged for services i never use. and was sold as a promo package when i transfered my account to a new property.

Today in one day i have been cut off on phone passed around on phone and live chat and  ignored via live chat..absolutley disgusted by the virgin media ive been a customer for around 15 years, all i want to do is downgrade my F##k##g TV package , not a difficult task for a service operator. Yet i haves pent all day trying to sort this out to no avail.Like there isnt enough stress without companys like this trying to grab every penny they can from you.

we need another cvompany to step up the tech effort and provide comparable internet speeds to virgin media, if virgin had poor speeds like the rest of the companys in the uk, they would have zero customers.

Just stop your direct debit and let them get back to you.

PS: Try not to give that beardy smug, bank of mummy and daddy financed cunt a penny in the future.

• 3 months later...

Virgin cunts sent me a letter telling me I would be getting a new SIM card for my mobile, because they're doing an upgrade so some smug cunts with a clever-dick 5G smart phone can contact God, or summat, who knows?

Oh, 'and it's really easy to put it in and set it up'.

New SIM comes in the post, I put it in my phone, 'SIM not valid' says the phone.

Fuckin' cunts.

That phone cost me a tenner in 2009, now it doesn't work, at all.

Branson can fuck the-fuckity-fuck off, the toothy, beardy, twat.

I wouldn't care but, I only use it for emergencies, like terrorist attacks, bank robberies or monumental motorway crashes, so don't blame me if it takes longer for the ambulance to arrive, it's Virgin's fault, not mine!

• Like 1