CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What can I say about Virgin Media and it's TV/ phone and internet service? Crap. That's what. How many times I sit here watching a film or TV programme and the screen goes blank and that fucking sign come up saying there's a fault. I switch my phone to 4G to check their website and get told that an engineer is on the scene and fixing the problem. Estimate time of repair? 9am (it's fucking midnight now). 9 fucking hours? Who have they sent out to fix it, fucking Frank Spencer?  I bet that bearded cunt don't get this on his Carribbean island. You ring up and you get some cunt in fucking Mumbai who you can't understand a word they say. If I get someone in the UK it's some cunt who sounds like Rab C Nesbit 

John Logie Baird was a cunt 

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi

There are hundreds of thousands of rich cunts in this country who are fucking us up the arse and robbing us blind. 99 per cent of them we don’t know their names and we wouldn’t know them if we walked past them in the street. Fuckface Branson is a onepercenter...... he has that need to tell the world how rich and clever he is.  Naturally he can’t resist telling us about his political views. How surprised I was when I found out that Beardybollocks loves the EU and shifting poor people around the world to give them a much better life , not to fill your pockets obviously Richard. Fuck me, there’s nothing philanthropists like  Branson love more than saving some poor cunt who will work 12 hours a day for a bowl of rice and a kick up the arse.

Richard I salute you but if you even dream I am going to buy any of your shit you can kiss my arse and cut your winkle off while you’re doing it. Cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What can I say about Virgin Media and it's TV/ phone and internet service? Crap. That's what. How many times I sit here watching a film or TV programme and the screen goes blank and that fucking sign come up saying there's a fault. I switch my phone to 4G to check their website and get told that an engineer is on the scene and fixing the problem. Estimate time of repair? 9am (it's fucking midnight now). 9 fucking hours? Who have they sent out to fix it, fucking Frank Spencer?  I bet that bearded cunt don't get this on his Carribbean island. You ring up and you get some cunt in fucking Mumbai who you can't understand a word they say. If I get someone in the UK it's some cunt who sounds like Rab C Nesbit 

John Logie Baird was a cunt 

What are you on about?  You don't actually pay for the service, you're probably nicking it from a splice off your pensioner neighbours.  Don't rock the boat, Gyps, they'll prosecute for service theft, you know!  

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There are hundreds of thousands of rich cunts in this country who are fucking us up the arse and robbing us blind. 99 per cent of them we don’t know their names and we wouldn’t know them if we walked past them in the street. Fuckface Branson is a onepercenter...... he has that need to tell the world how rich and clever he is.  Naturally he can’t resist telling us about his political views. How surprised I was when I found out that Beardybollocks loves the EU and shifting poor people around the world to give them a much better life , not to fill your pockets obviously Richard. Fuck me, there’s nothing philanthropists like  Branson love more than saving some poor cunt who will work 12 hours a day for a bowl of rice and a kick up the arse.

Richard I salute you but if you even dream I am going to buy any of your shit you can kiss my arse and cut your winkle off while you’re doing it. Cunt.

Branson makes great play of wrapping himself in patriotic trappings to promote his businesses, however the cunt is living as a tax exile on his private Caribbean island, that surprisingly enough, does not have an open door policy, his island costs about 70k per day to hire. 

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Tricky Dicky  ...  the acceptable face [and arse] of capitalism

Guest Erroreptile404
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If I get someone in the UK it's some cunt who sounds like Rab C Nesbit 

Lol i had to speak to someone over the phone once and i thought they were indian at first, turns out they were scottish!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

I dont think The Don owns Virgin Media, besides, why bring the saviour of the christian world into everything? 

I don't think the bearded cunt owns Virgin Media

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, nocti said:

Albert, get a fucking avatar. It's been ages since Panzy refused and we can't have two absolute fuckwits spouting the same inane shit without one, otherwise it will be far too confusing.

Stand your ground @Albert Ross

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
48 minutes ago, nocti said:

Albert, get a fucking avatar. It's been ages since Panzy refused and we can't have two absolute fuckwits spouting the same inane shit without one, otherwise it will be far too confusing.

Will this do as my avatar?

rose-342526_1920.jpg