CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Doctor" Larry Nassar

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Absolute weapons grade fucking despicable cunt.

His name will forever be associate with predatory noncery.  He was with the US Olympic team medical staff and a team physician at Michigan State University, as well as youth gymnastics doctor.  To say he groped and molested unknown hundreds of young athletes and children would be like Rolf...fuck it, I can't be arsed with the cheap laugh.  The cunt just got sentenced to 40-175 years!

May he drop the soap in the machine shop where metal shivs are fabricated every minute.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I just saw an article about this one, since noncery was involved over a span of several decades, I thought he should get the full treatment.  Compounding all that is the last name...Nassar..enough to convict right there.  

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I just saw an article about this one, since noncery was involved over a span of several decades, I thought he should get the full treatment.  Compounding all that is the last name...Nassar..enough to convict right there.  

The difference between yank justice and ours. He gets something like 450 years and the cab rapest here gets 9...

Bullets

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The difference between yank justice and ours. He gets something like 450 years and the cab rapest here gets 9...

Bullets

In this country, society is more concerned about the background of the perpetrator and why they did what they did, "broken home, shit childhood etc". I hope they do let that piece of shit taxi driver out, and hopefully gets what he truly fucking deserves. But no doubt my last comment will have the do gooders choking on their latte. 

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bullets

You must be kidding... the yanks are good at the grand gesture.... then letting them out in seven years. I very much doubt this man’s actual sentence served goes into  double figures.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You must be kidding... the yanks are good at the grand gesture.... then letting them out in seven years. I very much doubt this man’s actual sentence served goes into  double figures.

If there is any true justice, he won't make it week without getting a sharpened toothbrush in the fucking lungs through the rear rib cage.