CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So the Jewish votes are not peaceful.  You fucking idiot.

no one will win against the Jewish power base.  korbinyenko  has signed his ending.  Once the power base turns against a politician his days are numbered.   Korbinyenko thinks a few fucking penniless fuckwit students will get him power. Wrong, the business world lead by the Jews hold the real power.  They always have done, that’s why even Adolf tried to take them out for a long walk in the woods. He knew.

i can’t stand the Jew hating cunt or his kiddy fiddling beard. I hope Diane Abbot face sits him and smothers the cunt with her big black smelly ass.

Listen you fuckwit , how am I supposed to take the piss out of someone as dumb as you? You’re fucking my game up you cunt.

22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Listen you fuckwit , how am I supposed to take the piss out of someone as dumb as you? You’re fucking my game up you cunt.

YOU have a game.

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Judge, we rarely see eye on eye on anything but you’re spot on here. MC is the cunt who’s too dense to cunt. We need to find a solution to the problem.

12 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Judge, we rarely see eye on eye on anything but you’re spot on here. MC is the cunt who’s too dense to cunt. We need to find a solution to the problem.

I win.

Thank  you for paying your respects to the master cunt.

You will be reminded of this if ever you displease me.

Now run along and fuck up Punkape like good little cunts