CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tarot readers, psychic crystal healers and all other nebulous hippy guff peddlars

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

These fuckers fall into two distinct camps:

- The gullible and stupid who have actually convinced themselves not only that the supernatural exists, but that they possess the powers to harness and manipulate it.

- Unskilled con artist cunts, preying on the aforementioned stupid and gullible. Conning people in such a shameless fashion that they don't mind making themselves look a complete tit whilst they do it.

Why are proponents of this shite always dressed up like an autistic extra from Pirates of the Caribbean? Bandana, necklaces, pendants and rings, nonsense tattoos inspired by their half-baked Eastern religion and African imagery and fucking stupid hair. 

For every lazy stereotype about these cunts, there's three thousand fuckers that fit the mould perfectly. The worst are the perverted charlatan doctors taking advantage of idiotic middle aged women. The type of women who used to stomp around 90s free parties, but now their brains totally fried from 30 years of acid and hippy cock; their midlife crises manifesting themselves in star signs, reiki healing and homeopathy.

Fucking cunts the lot of them.

Rather like Christianity being built around the 10 Commandments, I'd assumed these snake oil salesmen were first in the Cunts Corner wind tunnel with a bag of sharpened spanners.

You sort of build your entire miserablist world-view on the central basis that these types are, to a (dreadlocked white Rastfarian, rollie-smoking, platitude-spouting) man loathed by everyone.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, scotty said:

I bet gypps has made a fortune working the tarot cards.

It is more probable that this is the trade of a certain punter "who has residences in both Cheshire and Chelsea". Jonathon Cainer managed to be the highest paid "journalist" with his astrology column on the Daily Mail. Another closely related snake oil business is spiritualism.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Flog them to within an inch of their lives and then flay them and roll them in salt. Fucking con artists, all of them, I think there are few involved who believe it is real. Should be against the law.

Derek Acorah is still a massive charlatan cunt.

Guest judgetwi
46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Top nom, it's a travesty that it's only had two replies in 8 hours.

I hope you washed that tongue before you put it back in your mouth.

Guest Lady Penelope
31 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Rather like Christianity being built around the 10 Commandments, I'd assumed these snake oil salesmen were first in the Cunts Corner wind tunnel with a bag of sharpened spanners.

You sort of build your entire miserablist world-view on the central basis that these types are, to a (dreadlocked white Rastfarian, rollie-smoking, platitude-spouting) man loathed by everyone.

Step into the world of he lonely 70 something widow (or widower) or someone who has lost a child and wants to know that they are safe and happy on the "other side", it can be a comforting and reassuring for them. It takes an especially hard cunt to accept the fact that once one of their children (perhaps an only child) has died that they are gone totally. The hard fact is that there are people out there who will always need the kind of comfort and reassurance that the real world cannot give, and there will always be punters out there for whatever the psychic type are peddling.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I hope you washed that tongue before you put it back in your mouth.

Have you never bought a sprig of white heather and a lucky (not for the rabbit) rabbit's paw off a Romany type Judge?

14 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Step into the world of he lonely 70 something widow (or widower) or someone who has lost a child and wants to know that they are safe and happy on the "other side", it can be a comforting and reassuring for them. It takes an especially hard cunt to accept the fact that once one of their children (perhaps an only child) has died that they are gone totally. The hard fact is that there are people out there who will always need the kind of comfort and reassurance that the real world cannot give, and there will always be punters out there for whatever the psychic type are peddling.

I don't disagree with you - so you can add 'vicious preying bastards' to the list of adjectives used to describe them too

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Top nom, it's a travesty that it's only had two replies in 8 hours.

Try injecting some casual racism or something about the British rail network into your next project. Four pages within five minutes, guaranteed.

I’ve only ever been in the game for the likes. At 6/1, this has done wonders for my flagging ratio. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

I cannot stand the criminal slithering cunts, however, it is should be noted that anybody so thick as to give these fucking bastards a clump of shit, let alone actual money, for their so called services, deserve the complete fleecing that's coming to them.  As long as the pikey buggering bastards are back in a remote field with their tents and caravans by morning, I could care fucking less.  

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Have you never bought a sprig of white heather and a lucky (not for the rabbit) rabbit's paw off a Romany type Judge?

I have a “Romany type” trying to sell me the Big Issue every time I go to Sainsbury’s. I tell her to fuck off and be “homeless” in her own country and take her rat-like pickpocket shitty little brats with her. 

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Interesting. You could make the same argument about drug dealers who provide people with an escape from reality. Or, indeed Simon Cowell and similar scum who fill the minds of the empty headed worker ants with pap. In all 3 cases we are talking about low life scum exploiting the weak and vulnerable. That ‘s a right fucking cunt in my world.

36 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I have a “Romany type” trying to sell me the Big Issue every time I go to Sainsbury’s. I tell her to fuck off and be “homeless” in her own country and take her rat-like pickpocket shitty little brats with her. 

I know that woman...... I give her £20 quid every time I see her in the hope she can afford to send the money back home, so her extended family can all come and join her here.  If she fucked off home, who would be left to sell the big issue.  It’s immigrants like these that pay there taxes and do jobs that us white Anglo Saxon folk could never learn to do, like clean hospitals, sell magazines on street corners, and wash cars by hand.   The economy will surely collapse if they left.  That’s what Laura Kuntsberg says every night on the Big Black Cock news.   And she’s a clever cunt.

Guest luke swarm
On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:45 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

These fuckers fall into two distinct camps:

- The gullible and stupid who have actually convinced themselves not only that the supernatural exists, but that they possess the powers to harness and manipulate it.

- Unskilled con artist cunts, preying on the aforementioned stupid and gullible. Conning people in such a shameless fashion that they don't mind making themselves look a complete tit whilst they do it.

Why are proponents of this shite always dressed up like an autistic extra from Pirates of the Caribbean? Bandana, necklaces, pendants and rings, nonsense tattoos inspired by their half-baked Eastern religion and African imagery and fucking stupid hair. 

For every lazy stereotype about these cunts, there's three thousand fuckers that fit the mould perfectly. The worst are the perverted charlatan doctors taking advantage of idiotic middle aged women. The type of women who used to stomp around 90s free parties, but now their brains totally fried from 30 years of acid and hippy cock; their midlife crises manifesting themselves in star signs, reiki healing and homeopathy.

Fucking cunts the lot of them.

You must be careful not mock things which you do not understand William, I have some experience of the occult and believe me its a very serious matter. My abilities are well known in the Wolverhampton area and I am often asked to make contact with the other world when peoples loved ones "move on"

I was recently commissioned by Admin to try and make contact with our dearly departed cunts, Ding and Manky, However I had to decline as I believe that the pain caused to everybody whilst these stupid cunts were alive should not  continue after what we all hoped was a very long and  painful death. Some things are best left alone.  

Guest Lady Penelope

This is another form of dangerous nonsense that is in the same realm. Totally evil and in many cases leading to people dying needlessly .. my late sister steadfastly refused to see a doctor and tried all sorts of alternative crap to cure her of debilitating symptoms until a final fall ended up with her in hospital where tests were made and a large by then un-treatable brain tumour was found.

large.conscious.jpg.9cc36e10eea40e41f819

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, luke swarm said:

You must be careful not mock things which you do not understand William, I have some experience of the occult and believe me its a very serious matter. My abilities are well known in the Wolverhampton area and I am often asked to make contact with the other world when peoples loved ones "move on"

Other world? West Bromwich ?

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 29/03/2018 at 8:29 AM, Miss Penelope said:

Then they need a fucking reality check. I had 3 close to me die last year and not once did I ever think they were now somewhere else, just gone.