CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who "just pop round" to see you

Guest Gareth Hunt

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Originally called 'Michael Peterson', a total fucking psycho with a compulsion to take hostages and torture them. For the brief periods he spent out of jail, he was a successful bare knuckle fighter, but he never fought the big two, Roy Shaw or Lenny McClean. 

Yep i've seen the Tom Hardy biopic and seen clips of the real Bronson on top of prison roofs,  Not someone i'd want to get on the wrong side of. Been institutionalised since he was what 17 or 18? and now he's 60 or something. What a waste of a life.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Yep i've seen the Tom Hardy biopic and seen clips of the real Bronson on top of prison roofs,  Not someone i'd want to get on the wrong side of. Been institutionalised since he was what 17 or 18? and now he's 60 or something. What a waste of a life.

He lived in Aberystwyth  and one of the local (railway) guards told me about me about his time there .. seemingly his problem has alway been that he would not back off when challenged no matter how big or small the challenger was. Back there he tried to play the tough cockney which does not go down with the Welsh and he was hammered to pulp a couple of times by local boyos. That made his mind up to toughen himself up, once he had done he that had no real sense of his own strength and the rest is history. He is now 65, I don't think that he will ever be released.

Guest White van man
5 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

He lived in Aberystwyth  and one of the local (railway) guards told me about me about his time there .. seemingly his problem has alway been that he would not back off when challenged no matter how big or small the challenger was. Back there he tried to play the tough cockney which does not go down with the Welsh and he was hammered to pulp a couple of times by local boyos. That made his mind up to toughen himself up, once he had done he that had no real sense of his own strength and the rest is history. He is now 65, I don't think that he will ever be released.

He got married a couple of mouths ago to a bird who wrote to him for a few years. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, White van man said:

He got married a couple of mouths ago to a bird who wrote to him for a few years. 

He also converted to islam and fucked off a load of muslims inside too, who wanted to cut his head off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Thanks for getting me a warning you thin skinned, snitching cry baby.

Oh dear, the specter of a grass rises once more.  

Guest Erroreptile404
On 3/31/2018 at 10:14 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I like you reptile, our mutual hatred of MongC and exasperation at his thickness has bred a kinship across the corner that warms the cockles

Fuck off out of it

I don't think he gets irony.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 31/03/2018 at 12:39 AM, EreptileDysfunction said:

He also converted to islam and fucked off a load of muslims inside too, who wanted to cut his head off.

He did try to throttle a child sex offender and was only dragged away when the cunt was giving his "death rattle" .. they should have let him finish the job.

There is another hard nut too Robert Maudsley .. http://www.murderuk.com/cannibal_robert_maudsley.html

He also want to be allowed to have a pet Budgie.