CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who "just pop round" to see you

Guest Gareth Hunt

Guest Gareth Hunt

Easter weekend and lots of cunts around with time on their hands and apparently, rather empty lives. So much so, in fact, that they feel inclined to foist unexpected visits on people.

The amazing thing about these cunts is their timing. I'll have just mixed the Araldite to attend to a long-overdue repair, or I'll be up to my ears in grease and muck from some or other job, when a gormless face presents itself, somewhere on my property, to announce the self-evident popping round that is always an unwelcome intrusion into my valuable time.

Can't these fuckers at least text or phone, to give *some* advance warning? What kind of moron doesn't even contemplate that someone they plan to visit might be doing something that won't benefit from their company? I can't even rely on being able to crack one off in peace.

Gaz.

2 hours ago, Gareth Hunt said:

Easter weekend and lots of cunts around with time on their hands and apparently, rather empty lives. So much so, in fact, that they feel inclined to foist unexpected visits on people.

The amazing thing about these cunts is their timing. I'll have just mixed the Araldite to attend to a long-overdue repair, or I'll be up to my ears in grease and muck from some or other job, when a gormless face presents itself, somewhere on my property, to announce the self-evident popping round that is always an unwelcome intrusion into my valuable time.

Can't these fuckers at least text or phone, to give *some* advance warning? What kind of moron doesn't even contemplate that someone they plan to visit might be doing something that won't benefit from their company? I can't even rely on being able to crack one off in peace.

Gaz.

You fucking wanker.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You fucking wanker.

Dec, you are only jelous, as the only people who pop round to your flat above the Istanbul Kebab shop are the home help and the probation officer.   You still tagged?  Allowed near parks yet?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, if you’re so busy how come you are posting this boring shit at 4.30 in the morning?

Nobody cares.

Wanker.

Because he doesn’t live in your time zone you fucking fool.  There is a world out there that has things going on when you are tucked up in your mangy bed sit.  A whole world full of people in their own countries where it’s lunch time whilst we are all asleep.....and they can fucking stay there.

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Gareth Hunt said:

Gaz.

I find Araldite such a bind to prepare, I recommend that other well known brand of Bostik glue for that instant fix. It also does not damage the septum as much as that Araldite shit.

As to people coming around unannounced, alas that is the perils of choosing to reside in a hostel.

4 hours ago, Gareth Hunt said:

Gaz.

Somewhere on your property. Who are you, the Marquess of Bath?.  A tip for you, Araldite is no good for repairing a cardboard box. Try Evostik, hopefully the fumes will kill you. Vivre.

Guest Lady Penelope

Gaz.

This is a truly excellent nomination .. what are your thoughts on those sachets of dreadful coffee that are left in quality hotel rooms?

Gaz.

Have you tried bleach

3 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

This is a truly excellent nomination .. what are your thoughts on those sachets of dreadful coffee that are left in quality hotel rooms?

How the fuck would you know what gets left in 'quality hotel room'?

The only time you visited one was when some short sighted punter mistook you for a society call-girl, instead of his usual two-bob crack whore.

No offence intended, I'm just having a bad 'Good Friday'.

Fuck off!

Guest Erroreptile404

Not another boring tosser from australia or new zealand who wants to tell us how utterly amazing it is down under, despite them coming here and overstaying their visas by 20+ years.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Not another boring tosser from australia or new zealand who wants to tell us how utterly amazing it is down under, despite them coming here and overstaying their visas by 20+ years.

Kiwis are OK. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Miss Penelope said:

Frank Ifield and Rolf Harris.

Don't know who Frank Ifield is but Rolf Harris was an honorary Brit pretty much.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There are several distinguished Australians. Dame Edna, Crocodile Dundee and Chopper Read. Neville Bartoz is a cunt.

Don't know the last person but the film "chopper" i  quite like. Wait is Neville Bartoz the one he shoots in the leg, then drives him to a hospital? I'd buy Crocodile Dundee a pint lol.

3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Don't know the last person but the film "chopper" i  quite like. Wait is Neville Bartoz the one he shoots in the leg, then drives him to a hospital? I'd buy Crocodile Dundee a pint lol.

Chopper was about the last one I mentioned. And yes, he shot him in the leg, and later in the guts, he quite enjoyed shooting him, and in real life Neville Bartoz has dined out on stories of it ever since. Chopper was a legend, he would knock on drug dealers doors, take all their money, and then go back next week and do the same. He put more dealers out of business than the Melbourne police, which is why the police turned a blind eye to him, up to a point.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chopper was about the last one I mentioned. And yes, he shot him in the leg, and later in the guts, he quite enjoyed shooting him, and in real life Neville Bartoz has dined out on stories of it ever since. Chopper was a legend, he would knock on drug dealers doors, take all their money, and then go back next week and do the same. He put more dealers out of business than the Melbourne police, which is why the police turned a blind eye to him, up to a point.

What's your opinion on "Charles Salvador" aka Bronson?

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

What's your opinion on "Charles Salvador" aka Bronson?

Originally called 'Michael Peterson', a total fucking psycho with a compulsion to take hostages and torture them. For the brief periods he spent out of jail, he was a successful bare knuckle fighter, but he never fought the big two, Roy Shaw or Lenny McClean.