CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bill Maynard

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just seemed odd that he suddenly disappeared. Wondered if Pen had him chained to her radiator with a ball gag and gimp mask.

Probably more of an autists head gear and a leather belt to prevent him hurting himself.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 hours ago, ratcum said:

You can say what you like about Joseph Goebbels, but to the German people he was a short git with a clubbed foot.

Whilst were on the subject of the Third Reich. Adolf Hitler strikes me as the sort of cunt that would visit various gentleman's outfitters and try on trousers despite not wearing underpants.

4 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Whilst were on the subject of the Third Reich. Adolph Hitler strikes me as the sort of cunt that would visit various gentleman's outfitters and try on trousers despite not wearing underpants.

You've fucking gone and done it now. Spelling the Fuhrers first name wrong isn't going to sit well with Ratty. You should be vigilant from now on, if you notice any holes appearing in your garden or a strange aroma of brockwurst in the house, he has infiltrated you.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've fucking gone and done it now. Spelling the Fuhrers first name wrong isn't going to sit well with Ratty. You should be vigilant from now on, if you notice any holes appearing in your garden or a strange aroma of brockwurst in the house, he has infiltrated you.

Shit & corruption. It's the beer I tell yer.

I certainly don't want to be infiltrated by brockwurst, or any other smelly sausage for that matter. Think I'll take a trip to Pakistan, grow a beard and lay low for a while.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
Just now, Trumpton Bacon said:

Shit & corruption. It's the beer I tell yer.

I certainly don't want to be infiltrated by brockwurst, or any other smelly sausage for that matter. Think I'll take a trip to Pakistan, grow a beard and lay low for a while.

Or Bradford.

1 hour ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Whilst were on the subject of the Third Reich. Adolf Hitler strikes me as the sort of cunt that would visit various gentleman's outfitters and try on trousers despite not wearing underpants.

Astute observation Camberwick Pork.

He then took it to a whole new level; trying on whole countries in the way you describe.

Guest judgetwi
18 hours ago, ratcum said:

A complete set of Encyclopaedia Britannica speaks volumes about a man

You can buy an electronic version these days , no volumes required. Comes with a dictionary and thesaurus , fucking thing fits in your shirt pocket. Not like the 1930’s Herr Oberst.

On 3/30/2018 at 4:29 PM, Decimus said:

I'm not joking when I say that I genuinely believed that he died 15 years ago.

Where's his 'Heartbeat' now, the hairy fat cunt?

Lol

Ditto...I thought he had died about 2003.   Someone will be telling me, Bowie, Wogan and Butch Wilkins are dead next.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You really are a tedious, boring fucking cunt. Is it due to straining for hours shitting out last nights spunky deposits?

Unjustified comment. Completely out of context. You know your fucking place as my bitch so just shut the fuck up like a good little girl, before I have you crying for your mommy Mrs Roops again. Stay well out of my way.

Pussy

Just watching tonight's Pointless and was told by the BBC announcer that this episode was recorded "Before the sad death of Bill Maynard". Well I'm glad he told me that because I would have looked a complete cunt down the club tonight when I announced that I saw Bill Maynard on Pointless despite being dead. And also "Sad death"? Is that opposed to a happy joyous death? I fucking despair I really do. 

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just watching tonight's Pointless and was told by the BBC announcer that this episode was recorded "Before the sad death of Bill Maynard". Well I'm glad he told me that because I would have looked a complete cunt down the club tonight when I announced that I saw Bill Maynard on Pointless despite being dead. And also "Sad death"? Is that opposed to a happy joyous death? I fucking despair I really do. 

Another piece of useless information, I don't they would have recorded it with him in it after his death, some people would find a corpse distasteful on Saturday evening "entertainment".