CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Modern Apprenticeshits

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

A years training at Maccy D's or Starfucks for a frontline role filling a coffee machine or preparing a cheese burger  .. do you want fries with that?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Miss Penelope said:

A years training at Maccy D's or Starfucks for a frontline role filling a coffee machine or preparing a cheese burger  .. do you want fries with that?

It’s just a way of bypassing laws that say kids need to stay in education past 16.  

Did your idiot grandchild fail his?

Guest Lady Penelope
28 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s just a way of bypassing laws that say kids need to stay in education past 16.  

Did your idiot grandchild fail his?

Yes.

9 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Fuck 'em, all they do is sit at the back of the class, playing with their smart-phones, taking pictures of their dicks and sending it to a the teacher, so gaining extra detention, if the teacher was female, or so a caretaker told me (that kind of shite is all over the Sunday papers these days)

Make the fucktards do some work for a change, I don't fuckin' care, I've never eaten a Maccy D or paid for that over-priced cat piss in Starfucks, sprinkle or not.

Fuck off!

Guest White van man
On 13/04/2018 at 9:03 AM, Miss Penelope said:

I think 70% of these university lot would be better doing appreticeships rather than to pay £9000 a year for pointless courses. A lot of them end up working low paid jobs anyhow. The apprentices who've been with me are all doing fine, a couple now work for themselves. Not sure what these modern appreticeships are, but if they're in coffee shops and fast food places, then that's just slave labour, but still probably more beneficial than student debt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, White van man said:

I think 70% of these university lot would be better doing appreticeships rather than to pay £9000 a year for pointless courses. A lot of them end up working low paid jobs anyhow. The apprentices who've been with me are all doing fine, a couple now work for themselves. Not sure what these modern appreticeships are, but if they're in coffee shops and fast food places, then that's just slave labour, but still probably more beneficial than student debt.

In an effort to keep the conversation objective and fair, the posh coursework would at least prepare them to create noms that aren't a complete pile of shit, every fucking time.  They will probably still end a bunch of cunts, but a better grade of cunt than Pen.  

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In an effort to keep the conversation objective and fair, the posh coursework would at least prepare them to create noms that aren't a complete pile of shit, every fucking time.  They will probably still end a bunch of cunts, but a better grade of cunt than Pen.  

Your mum won't like this.