CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Genderquake.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Channel 4 had the sense to ditch Big Brother and the likes of due them all being a right load of shite, and so why introduce Genderquake on TV?  They've suggested: In 21st-Century Britain, what it means to be a man or a woman is changing... It's never been more confusing to know what sex you may be or to whom. Looking at CH4's promotional mix of Transgendernerds on offer, they do indeed all share the one thing in common, and so why not Cuntquake?

Comrades, I fear there may be one or more CH4 employees in this here house of ours, and that several are stool pigeons.

Left to right: Charlie, Filomena, Brooke, Cambell, Saffron, Tom, Pheonix, Howie, Dan, Romario and Marcus

19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Channel 4 had the sense to ditch Big Brother and the likes of due them all being a right load of shite, and so why introduce Genderquake on TV?  They've suggested: In 21st-Century Britain, what it means to be a man or a woman is changing... It's never been more confusing to know what sex you may be or to whom. Looking at CH4's promotional mix of Transgendernerds on offer, they do indeed all share the one thing in common, and so why not Cuntquake?

Comrades, I fear there may be one or more CH4 employees in this here house of ours, and that several are stool pigeons.

Left to right: Charlie, Filomena, Brooke, Cambell, Saffron, Tom, Pheonix, Howie, Dan, Romario and Marcus

Everyone involved in, appearing in, and watching this shit should be flogged and hanged by the neck until dead. 

Fucking perverted freaks.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Everyone involved in, appearing in, and watching this shit should be flogged and hanged by the neck until dead. 

Fucking perverted freaks.

Totally true and without exception. It's a very sad state of affairs if shite such as this is broadcasted to the masses, as if it's something we should all accept and get used to, and as for it having any educational or entertainment value, it does not, save for a bunch of Transvesteroids who themselves should be shot. 

Guest Lady Penelope

Its all about viewer numbers ..shock jock tactics and attracting dopey cunts who are daft enough to watch.

Thankfully I got rid of the telly back in November 2010.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Totally true and without exception. It's a very sad state of affairs if shite such as this is broadcasted to the masses, as if it's something we should all accept and get used to, and as for it having any educational or entertainment value, it does not, save for a bunch of Transvesteroids who themselves should be shot. 

But you are fucking watching it.

Guest judgetwi

The tried and tested “reality” formula. Get a bunch of narcissistic, attention seeking cunts with massive egos and stick them in a house, jungle or on an island. Watch them scream, cry and call each other cunts as they compete for camera time. 

Audience takes sides and endlessly discuss who is the biggest cunt. Call it a “brave social experiment “ and a “fascinating insight into our changing world.”

Sit back and count the money.

Ker-ching!

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Miss Penelope said:

Its all about viewer numbers ..shock jock tactics and attracting dopey cunts who are daft enough to watch.

Thankfully I got rid of the telly back in November 2010.

It's the message behind it which raises my wrath Pen.  It's more as if it's OK to be half of this and half of that, and that we should all find it acceptable. There should be more on TV about as to why it is not, and shall never be acceptable, so that these freaks are shunted-back into obscurity and behind closed doors where they belong.  

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's the message behind it which raises my wrath Pen.  It's more as if it's OK to be half of this and half of that, and that we should all find it acceptable. There should be more on TV about as to why it is not, and shall never be acceptable, so that these freaks are shunted-back into obscurity and behind closed doors where they belong.  

That will never happen men have been getting hards on watching drag queens for hundreds of years. Danny La fucking Rue and co were on the telly 50 years ago. So its nothing new.

Guest luke swarm
34 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I quite like the idea of putting all these sexually confused retards in one house and installing cameras therein to see their interaction with each other. 

my only amendment to this format would be to make sure all the doors are fireproof and lock only from the outside, the house is made of highly combustible softwood marinated for two weeks in kerosene and that the incumbents are required to cook all their food on a wood burning stove. In addition the building should be located as far away from a fire brigade depot as is humanly possible. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Miss Penelope said:

That will never happen men have been getting hards on watching drag queens for hundreds of years. Danny La fucking Rue and co were on th telly 50 years ago.

I'd have thought that it was OAP women who got-off on La Rue & Co, other than men who were/are bent themselves. Most of that crowd tended to keep their sexuality in the closet and rightfully so too. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's impressive that they've somehow managed to enhance the formula of Big Brother to include even more poofs and lezzers.

It seems to be the best that they can up with R.K.  Chicks with Dicks and Puffters with Pussys, as if it's part & parcel of humanity as we know it.  

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I quite like the idea of putting all these sexually confused retards in one house and installing cameras therein to see their interaction with each other. 

my only amendment to this format would be to make sure all the doors are fireproof and lock only from the outside, the house is made of highly combustible softwood marinated for two weeks in kerosene and that the incumbents are required to cook all their food on a wood burning stove. In addition the building should be located as far away from a fire brigade depot as is humanly possible. 

I can only add that the said House should be clad to the rafters with Kensington Council Cladding. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

It seems to be the best that they can up with R.K.  Chicks with Dicks and Puffters with Pussys, as if it's part & parcel of humanity as we know it.  

Well freak shows have always been a popular form of entertainment. Just think of what a tedious, hipster cunt the Elephant Man would have turned out to be if he'd been born in the 90's.

Guest Lady Penelope

I'd have thought that it was OAP women who got-off on La Rue & Co, other than men who were/are bent themselves. Most of that crowd tended to keep their sexuality in the closet and rightfully so too. 

I think you have lived a sheltered life. Just Google "uk drag acts". There are fucking dozens of them and there's also that Tara Hudson bloke who presented on the babe channel before getting sent down for wacking a barman.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I bet that if there a drag act near you you would be off to watch like a shot .. you seem to make a lot of effort to find this stuff and then get enraged like some dotty old colonel.

2 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

I think you have lived a sheltered life. Just Google "uk drag acts". There are fucking dozens of them and there's also that Tara Hudson bloke who presented on the babe channel before getting sent down for wacking a barman.

You've been turning off the child controls on the old peoples home's PC again haven't you Pen?

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Roadkill said:

You've been turning off the child controls on the old peoples home's PC again haven't you Pen?

It looks like a few of you lot need to turn on the child controls. More tea vicar?

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

I'd rather not. I've seen quite enough of Frank. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

I bet that if there a drag act near you you would be off to watch like a shot .. you seem to make a lot of effort to find this stuff and then get enraged like some dotty old colonel.

No effort at all M'Lady.  It's been broadcast enough in the press.

Guest Lady Penelope

I'd rather not. I've seen quite enough of Frank. 

I'll bet that you have a drag acts window up permanently on your pc. You just can't stop coming up with this tranny bollocks.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

No effort at all M'Lady.  It's been broadcast enough in the press.

Only obvious if you spend all your time in the puffs section of the papers .. I bet you buy all those 60p telly magazines.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well freak shows have always been a popular form of entertainment. Just think of what a tedious, hipster cunt the Elephant Man would have turned out to be if he'd been born in the 90's.

If the reason behind this CH4 crap is to boost their viewer ratings, they should film The House of Cunts Corner. It would go viral, from episode one.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

If the reason behind this CH4 crap is to boost their viewer ratings, they should film The House of Cunts Corner. It would go viral, from episode one.

You thick fuck .. its only ever about ratings .. get a fucking life! try to look for a real cunt like this £99 short term debit on your bank card if you buy petrol at Asda

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5703487/Customers-slam-Asda-charging-motorists-99-deposit.html