CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who will not be watching the royal wedding

Guest Lady Penelope

11 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

What an absolute cuntfest that was. I didn't watch it, it was hardly necessary to in order to know it would be a multi-cultural advert for the ultra modern royal family. What bollocks.

So, finally, the count down to the big event has started. Just 5 hours to go until Hewitt junior smashes Megan's back doors in.

I wish them nothing but misery and hideously deformed babies.

I'm hoping for that 'throwback' DNA thing to happen, and the arrival of a full blown jungle bunny, and the resultant reaction of its great grandfather, 'Liz, get my drowning apron'.

Guest DrCunt
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm hoping for that 'throwback' DNA thing to happen, and the arrival of a full blown jungle bunny, and the resultant reaction of its great grandfather, 'Liz, get my drowning apron'.

Unless a bun has been in the oven several months already, I very much doubt the old cunt will be around long enough to do the deed. He was briefly on camera during an evening news report and he appears to be circling the drain at a dizzying speed. The old cunt is comedy gold, after he's gone there's not one of them worth keeping. Overprivileged parasites.

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Unless a bun has been in the oven several months already, I very much doubt the old cunt will be around long enough to do the deed. He was briefly on camera during an evening news report and he appears to be circling the drain at a dizzying speed. The old cunt is comedy gold, after he's gone there's not one of them worth keeping. Overprivileged parasites.

Agreed. He's a fucking genius at being as offensive as humanly possible and completely getting away with it. His appeal reaches the strangest corners of the globe as well, there's an island somewhere in the Pacific that has had little contact with western culture, but when Philip visited decades ago, they absolutely loved him. To this day, the natives consider him to be their god and refer to him as 'big daddy boss'. Priceless.

Guest Wizardsleeve
52 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

What an absolute cuntfest that was. I didn't watch it, it was hardly necessary to in order to know it would be a multi-cultural advert for the ultra modern royal family. What bollocks.

So, finally, the count down to the big event has started. Just 5 hours to go until Hewitt junior smashes Megan's back doors in.

I wish them nothing but misery and hideously deformed babies.

Gown on or off?  

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. He's a fucking genius at being as offensive as humanly possible and completely getting away with it. His appeal reaches the strangest corners of the globe as well, there's an island somewhere in the Pacific that has had little contact with western culture, but when Philip visited decades ago, they absolutely loved him. To this day, the natives consider him to be their god and refer to him as 'big daddy boss'. Priceless.

Isle of Wight

Guest DrCunt
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Gown on or off?  

I imagine another of the royals will need to be present to cut the lace of the thong for the offical grand opening of the duchess's labia.

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hattie Jacques looks really fucking impressed. "Classically trained actress who has played Desdemona opposite Olivier, reduced to acting opposite this fucking idiot". 

Didn't Hattie Jaques real life counterpart used to terrorise you when you were a trainee nurse?

Guest 'eavensabove
47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hattie Jacques looks really fucking impressed. "Classically trained actress who has played Desdemona opposite Olivier, reduced to acting opposite this fucking idiot". 

I know, and don't she look even worse on those scales. 

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Didn't Hattie Jaques real life counterpart used to terrorise you when you were a trainee nurse?

That was Jacques Cousteau, the gynaecologist, diving on her in A&E. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd piss myself if it came out black as the ace of spades but with a big ginger Harry Hewitt bonce! Old Phil the Greek would be racing for his tiger hunting riffle 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd piss myself if it came out black as the ace of spades but with a big ginger Harry Hewitt bonce! Old Phil the Greek would be racing for his tiger hunting riffle 

I've been rearranging the letters in the word 'GINGER' and you wouldn't believe what I came up with...

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On the note, I saw the Lancaster bomber fly over the other night!

...on it's way to Frank, was it?

Guest Erroreptile404
42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On the note, I saw the Lancaster bomber fly over the other night!

Are you sure it wasn't that phantom/ghost lancaster that was seen a couple of years ago?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've been rearranging the letters in the word 'GINGER' and you wouldn't believe what I came up with...

It says Eric's a piss sodden washed up bus shelter (with the Metro for carpets) inhabiting cunt.

6 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Are you sure it wasn't that phantom/ghost lancaster that was seen a couple of years ago?

No it was the real deal commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Damm Busters raid, some display over South Wales apparently. I glimpsed it for about 3 seconds when cutting the lawn but it was confirmed later by my father in law who saw these as a lad.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a black Labrador called Tigger. (Actually true) He wasn't named in honour of Gibson's dog, he just wouldn't stop bouncing around when he was a puppy.

My grampy had a black lab not called Tigger, but in the 40's these was not cunt to get offended

Guest luke swarm

Congratulations to the happy couple, may their first child be  masculine, gifted and black. That should please all the rest of chinless horse faced family.   

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Judging by 'what's trending' on google, this entire debacle has been a celebration of all things 'effnick'. The brides 25% blackness has warranted a black American clergyman to officiate, a gospel choir and a black cellist performing. Can't wait for the babies to start being born, and the usual speculation as to names, this time round we should be looking at: Jamal, Shameka, Deontay, etc'. No more jags and Bentleys for the royal family, blacked out Cadillac escalades with sub-woofers and spinners all round. Welcome to the new era, the United Kingdom of African-American culture.

"What's trending" on Google is rather dependant on the search parameters you input. I don't know about you, but I saw a very British service in that well-known citadel of Afro-American identity and culture, namely St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle. We must be existing in different dimensions as I thought the service was conducted by the Dean of Windsor and the marriage was solemnised by the Archbishop of Canterbury. I take your point about the gospel choir but the token choice of music was restrained considering one half of the betrothals was from across the pond. Its up to you as to why you and others highlight minor points in your passive-aggressive racist tome but FYI the bulk of the music was provided by the very British choir and organist of St George's Chapel, the BBC National Orchestra of Wales, the English Chamber Orchestra and Philharmonia and the very Afro-American State Trumpeters of the Household Calvary.