CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death Penalty

Neil

Guest White van man
37 minutes ago, Neil said:

Read this and tell me that it shouldn't be brought back

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/father-of-boys-killed-in-hit-and-run-found-dead-in-corfu-hotel-room_uk_5afd8ad7e4b0a59b4e014a53

....and if you still think it shouldn't then you're a bigger cunt than this cunt

I would bring the death penalty back in an instant if it was my decision, but personally wouldn't apply it in this case. Although he sounds an absolute cunt, he never set out to kill the young boys. There was no intent. 

I would hang anyone caught outside with a gun, knife or acid. Also every muslim over the age of 18, they all support child rape. I would hang anyone who rapes a child under 13 year old. Anyone who kills someone with intent would also swing.

30 previous convictions for driving without a licence or insurance, released from prison 6 days earlier, and driving at twice the speed limit while off his face on drugs. They then assaulted members of the public who tried to stop them as they tried to flee the scene. All that, and sentenced to just 9 years and 6 months respectively for this. It's the fucking Judge who deserves the death penalty.

• Like 3

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, White van man said:

I would hang anyone caught outside with a gun, knife or acid. Also every muslim over the age of 18, they all support child rape. I would hang anyone who rapes a child under 13 year old. Anyone who kills someone with intent would also swing.

That's very firm but fair proposal, its good to see someone talk some sense at last and that all those letters I wrote to the Daily Mail readers letters section are finally beginning to pay off.

May I also humbly suggest the addition of any other person who cannot prove their Aryan ancestry going back 4 generations and the compulsory relocation of these err non equal citizens to Anglesey where they can be rehoused. God bless Nigel Farage our future wonderful leader.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

To be fair if I was him I would probably have killed myself too but only after I was standing over the corpse of the driver and his passenger. 

What's the betting that HMP are providing psychological support services to the criminals yet the victims get fuck all to help them deal with the mental aftermath.

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

That's very firm but fair proposal, its good to see someone talk some sense at last and that all those letters I wrote to the Daily Mail readers letters section are finally beginning to pay off.

May I also humbly suggest the addition of any other person who cannot prove their Aryan ancestry going back 4 generations and the compulsory relocation of these err non equal citizens to Anglesey where they can be rehoused. God bless Nigel Farage our future wonderful leader.  

I’m always amazed at the faith people like you have in the power of the Daily Mail. I’ve never met Paul Dacre and don’t even know what he looks like but, according to you and wankers like slimeball James Cunt O’Brien he’s running the fucking country.

As the cunt brainwashed us dimmos into voting Brexit I wonder why, two fucking years later we’re still waiting. He’s not very good is he?

Guest White van man
42 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I would just like to see the same treatment and response given equally as was given to white jimmy saville. Islam and sharia law and mohammed should play no part in the protection of our children. Hang the lot of them. Aiding and abetting carries an equal sentence under British law.

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I’m always amazed at the faith people like you have in the power of the Daily Mail. I’ve never met Paul Dacre and don’t even know what he looks like but, according to you and wankers like slimeball James Cunt O’Brien he’s running the fucking country.

As the cunt brainwashed us dimmos into voting Brexit I wonder why, two fucking years later we’re still waiting. He’s not very good is he?

and I am not amazed that you are amazed, I should that's think its quite easy to amaze you. 

Guest White van man
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It makes me laugh that the majority of people on here would't trust the government or judiciary to fart without shitting themselves, yet would quite happily give them the power over life and death.

Yes the government are cunts, but hanging people who roam the streets with guns and knives, you are taking away the murderers power to decide life and death.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, White van man said:

I would just like to see the same treatment and response given equally as was given to white jimmy saville. Islam and sharia law and mohammed should play no part in the protection of our children. Hang the lot of them. Aiding and abetting carries an equal sentence under British law.

as I recall Jimmy was actually not prosecuted whilst he was alive despite thousands of people being aware that he was a nonce but not coming forward to lay charges. I don't really understand the rest of your ramblings but if I read it literally, I don't think Mohammed has been granted a licence to operate a children's nursery under a strict sharia based curriculum. 

I could be wrong on the last point as the cunt might be on this earthly plain doing Allah's holy work, probably in Birmingham or Luton if I were him which lends some urgency to your demand to hang everyone of a dusky complexion. We would need some form of industrialised despatch system to cope with the demand of all these death sentences. We would probably need to relax immigration rules to cope with the extra labour demand and then we could probably hang these as well to save costs.     

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

and I am not amazed that you are amazed, I should that's think its quite easy to amaze you. 

Meaningless, poorly written drivel. Brainwashed by The Guardian.

Touche!

Guest DrCunt

I have no problem with the detah penalty for a limited number of truly heinous crimes, as long as it can be proven with absolute certainty that the person is guilty. The problem is, I don't trust plod, the CPS or the government enough to give them that power. One innocent person amongst 1,000,000 guilty people excuted is still too many. For that reason, capital punishment should never be brought back.

Guest White van man
1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

I have no problem with the detah penalty for a limited number of truly heinous crimes, as long as it can be proven with absolute certainty that the person is guilty. The problem is, I don't trust plod, the CPS or the government enough to give them that power. One innocent person amongst 1,000,000 guilty people excuted is still too many. For that reason, capital punishment should never be brought back.

Not even if the one innocent person was Luke?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Could we make them carry organ donor cards too? Then even if you make one or two errors of judgement at least someone benefits.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Meaningless, poorly written drivel. Brainwashed by The Guardian.

Touche!

That's an amazingly weak retort and I am amazingly amazed at its amazing content.

Guest judgetwi

This debate is pointless. MPs will never vote for capital punishment, no matter what.

Mainly, of course, because these lying, thieving, traitorous bastards would be the first cunts with a rope around their necks.

Any volunteers to pull the lever on Tony Blair? Get in the queue behind me.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, White van man said:

Not even if the one innocent person was Luke?

If I were a juror in the case of Regina V Swarm, even I would be tempted to elongate my neck. And I am not even a follower of the religion of peace, just a person who like arguing without any real point

43 minutes ago, White van man said:

Yes the government are cunts, but hanging people who roam the streets with guns and knives, you are taking away the murderers power to decide life and death.

As DrCunt says, the government and CPS cannot be trusted with the ultimate implementation of justice, as it's been proven time and time again that they are incompetent.

Some people advocate the death penalty for rapists, yet look back to that recent scandal where the police had evidence that proved that certain accused rapists were innocent, but did nothing with it. Some of those poor cunts could have gone to trial and faced the long drop. And as for the "Well what if it was your child?" argument, I say well what if it was your child who was falsely accused of a crime and then murdered by the state?

Guest 'eavensabove

No way, should the Death Penalty be re-introduced, and I for one wouldn't live in a country which had it. I cant be arsed to sift through previous posts, but until the day comes when a court/jury doesn't make mistakes or is influenced by fabricated evidence then no way should any person be killed for any crime. We only have to look at the country's who do have the Death Penalty to see the colossal amounts of innocent people that they snuff-out. The USA being one of the most prolific killers of innocent people, and if you look at our own recent history, several have been killed who were later proven to be innocent, as like the Birmingham Six and other wrongly accused, these too would been snuffed. 

The Death Penalty, serves nothing as a deterrent. In fact, those who many say should be hung or whatever, would have chosen that themselves as an easier option rather than to dwell inside for the rest of their lives. Shipman, Fred West both took their own lives, and Huntly, Brady, Sutcliffe and the likes of have all tried many times to kill themselves whilst they should be and justifiably be made to endure a living life of hell behind bars... Even Hitler did it.   If you're suffering torture for example, you BEG for a quick end to it and would rather die.  I'd rather see the cunts who some would have killed, suffer and continue to suffer the daily torture that they endure whilst alive. DEATH, is too good for the bastards, and DEATH is not good enough reason at all for the innocent who no doubt will be executed for jack shite.  

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

No way, should the Death Penalty be re-introduced, and I for one wouldn't live in a country which had it. I cant be arsed to sift through previous posts, but until the day comes when a court/jury doesn't make mistakes or is influenced by fabricated evidence then no way should any person be killed for any crime. We only have to look at the country's who do have the Death Penalty to see the colossal amounts of innocent people that they snuff-out. The USA being one of the most prolific killers of innocent people, and if you look at our own recent history, several have been killed who were later proven to be innocent, as like the Birmingham Six and other wrongly accused, these too would been snuffed. 

The Death Penalty, serves nothing as a deterrent. In fact, those who many say should be hung or whatever, would have chosen that themselves as an easier option rather than to dwell inside for the rest of their lives. Shipman, Fred West both took their own lives, and Huntly, Brady, Sutcliffe and the likes of have all tried many times to kill themselves whilst they should be and justifiably be made to endure a living life of hell behind bars... Even Hitler did it.   If you're suffering torture for example, you BEG for a quick end to it and would rather die.  I'd rather see the cunts who some would have killed, suffer and continue to suffer the daily torture that they endure whilst alive. DEATH, is too good for the bastards, and DEATH is not good enough reason at all for the innocent who no doubt will be executed for jack shite.  

Tony Blair and David Cameron might both be innocent.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Tony Blair and David Cameron might both be innocent.

In which case, they should both face the Death Penalty, and I for one would have it reinstated for all crime...