CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lest We Forget

Guest White van man

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Japanese are on record saying they'll pull the plug on that shiny new car factory in Sunderland if it's an economic black hole. ..and the fellow members of the common wealth are busy telling Europe they don't know anyone called the United Kingdom. .

Panzerknacker 

Pansy,I will ask admin to delete my account and never darken these doors again if you promise never to use any vowels ever again,specifically E and U,you will be permitted to use the word bryxyt as an alternative to the deal ,what you say?

13 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Pansy,I will ask admin to delete my account and never darken these doors again if you promise never to use any vowels ever again,specifically E and U,you will be permitted to use the word bryxyt as an alternative to the deal ,what you say?

You don't need to do that ..chopping your fingers off is quicker and easier flakey baby.

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You don't need to do that ..chopping your fingers off is quicker and easier flakey baby.

Panzerknacker 

Far to many vowels,ok I'll cut you a deal cut it down to just EU and bryxyt no contestants,can I get a P please snowy ,no fuck off,deal?

36 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Pansyboy.......the Lord Haw Haw of his generation. The original was an Irish cunt too.

Germany calling! Germany calling!

I'm guessing tessy is always calling Germany. .more so now the clocks winding down n all you've to show for it is blue passports n a lane to park trucks for when the frogs slam the border closed.

Panzerknacker

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm guessing tessy is always calling Germany. .more so now the clocks winding down n all you've to show for it is blue passports n a lane to park trucks for when the frogs slam the border closed.

Panzerknacker

Panzyspuder, the 350 gazillion we'll be saving a week when we leave the EU is going to pay for a bridge from frog land to Dublin so all the dusky skinned child orphans will full beards an vast experience in the use of RPGs can bypass our hostile and pleasant land. You fuckers better dust off those armalites you "destroyed" cuz these cunts will make the troubles look like a play school scrap.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Panzyspuder, the 350 gazillion we'll be saving a week when we leave the EU is going to pay for a bridge from frog land to Dublin so all the dusky skinned child orphans will full beards an vast experience in the use of RPGs can bypass our hostile and pleasant land. You fuckers better dust off those armalites you "destroyed" cuz these cunts will make the troubles look like a play school scrap.

Sure why would they go to Ireland when all their families and extended families are second n third generation British citizens more than willing to show them around 

Panzerknacker 

23 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sure why would they go to Ireland when all their families and extended families are second n third generation British citizens more than willing to show them around 

Panzerknacker 

The open arms of the loveable Irish characters are more apealing than tommy Robinson type Muslim bashers. That and the fact you'll be forced to take all the curry munchers and Somali goat husbandry technicians Germany and France don't want in return for propping up your shambles of an economy. 

Serious question: can you get a good curry over the water?

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The open arms of the loveable Irish characters are more apealing than tommy Robinson type Muslim bashers. That and the fact you'll be forced to take all the curry munchers and Somali goat husbandry technicians Germany and France don't want in return for propping up your shambles of an economy. 

Serious question: can you get a good curry over the water?

Tommy is more of a danger to himself and his probably genuine concerns. .the Irish are more subtle. .they'll tell ya what ya wanna hear n make all the right noises about multiculty and then just not call ya again. .well maybe a card at eid but that's it

Panzerknacker 

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tommy is more of a danger to himself and his probably genuine concerns. .the Irish are more subtle. .they'll tell ya what ya wanna hear n make all the right noises about multiculty and then just not call ya again. .well maybe a card at eid but that's it

Panzerknacker 

To be honest panzybaby, I'd never heard of the cunt until he was mentioned here as I don't read the papers or watch ITV. I'm sure your own versions will come out of the wood work when the new paddies decide short skirts on a Friday night deserve a stoning to death/good old raping in the back of the cab

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To be honest panzybaby, I'd never heard of the cunt until he was mentioned here as I don't read the papers or watch ITV. I'm sure your own versions will come out of the wood work when the new paddies decide short skirts on a Friday night deserve a stoning to death/good old raping in the back of the cab

Ireland is stuffed with tommys only they're smarter   as an ex colony we have perfected the art of shunning. .Tommy should hit the library  instead of the gym 

Panzerknacker