CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor white schools 'destroyed' by rankings

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

By vannies stats, the one Asian-persuasion chappie in my village has raped and molested every white woman in the parish 10 times over and probably done me up the wrong un for good measure. 

@White van man reading a 24 hour catch up, you've been fisted and gang raped by the clique and every other cunt here just like one of your million or so gullible teens with a troubled past who just wants free booze and drugs. 

I'd lay low and hope it blows over, because the vultures are picking the flesh from your buggered carcass 

Ironically the conversation took place on the anniversary of D Day. These girls are these guys grand daughters. What differece does it make if it's a million or half a million or a hundred thousand. It's too many, and manginas denying it's happening is more of a reflection on them than me. The whole nation should be ashamed, not arguing it's fine because it might not be a million. Let's hope more get caught and deported and the government and police do the job they're paid to do.

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, White van man said:

Ironically the conversation took place on the anniversary of D Day. These girls are these guys grand daughters. What differece does it make if it's a million or half a million or a hundred thousand. It's too many, and manginas denying it's happening is more of a reflection on them than me. The whole nation should be ashamed, not arguing it's fine because it might not be a million. Let's hope more get caught and deported and the government and police do the job they're paid to do.

just like your stats you are a lying twisting weasel...tell me where has anybody here denied it, like all reasonable sane people we are just not buying into your "they are all guilty bollocks"  hate filled rhetoric.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, White van man said:

D-Day was 74 years ago and at 92 years old plus the veterans will have great granddaughters. What they fought for has little relevance to the issue you are trying to raise. The world in 1944 along with the UK now was vastly different. The big wave of Pakistani migrants came here in the 1960s and those who came have mostly died. Most of the "Pakistanis" involved in this issue were actually born here and are UK citizens so in practical terms (unless they were born in Pakistan) we cannot withdraw citizenship or do anything but send them back to Yorkshire, Bedfordshire or the West Midlands. As to the ones that were not born here they are at the moment being processed and their citizenship is being withdrawn. Yes the issue of Paedophiles of Pakistani heritage  is of concern but you are not talking in terms of millions or hundreds of thousands. Perhaps a few thousand at the most .. yes too many but, most underage white girls (often of none UK heritage) are mostly being mollested by underage white lads or lads a year or two over the age of consent rather than by middle-aged or elderly Asians.

Guest White van man
10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

just like your stats you are a lying twisting weasel...tell me where has anybody here denied it, like all reasonable sane people we are just not buying into your "they are all guilty bollocks"  hate filled rhetoric.

I said on another nom to stubby that everyone agrees it's happening. I have never said they are ALL guilty. All I've said is in small populations ( and gave proof ) is girls claim to have been raped by large numbers. This means it is freely spoken about and acceptable to the pakistani community. The government, police, rape crisis centres, victim support websites, Sarah Chapman and many investigative reporters all are saying the same thing. It's nationwide. Are they all lying twisting weasels too. My reaction is normal. Why would anyone like them. You need to stop all this EDL nonsense you use to try and shut discusion down. I've never even had a parking ticket in my life and have spent most of this week doing vital repair work, free of charge, on a voluntary ran mountain rescue centre. I'm not the bad guy.

Guest Lady Penelope

Back in the 1960s we were all being warned about these silver tongued Irish perverts who were up to no good with young girls. Indeed at one point there suggestions that the Irish be sent back to Ireland or made to report to their local cop shop on a weekly basis.

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Penelope said:

D-Day was 74 years ago and at 92 years old plus the veterans will have great granddaughters. What they fought for has little relevance to the issue you are trying to raise. The world in 1944 along with the UK now was vastly different. The big wave of Pakistani migrants came here in the 1960s and those who came have mostly died. Most of the "Pakistanis" involved in this issue were actually born here and are UK citizens so in practical terms (unless they were born in Pakistan) we cannot withdraw citizenship or do anything but send them back to Yorkshire, Bedfordshire or the West Midlands. As to the ones that were not born here they are at the moment being processed and their citizenship is being withdrawn. Yes the issue Paedophiles of Pakistani heritage  is of concern but you are not talking in terms of millions or hundreds of thousands. Perhaps a few thousand at the most .. yes too many but, most underage white girls (often of none UK heritage) are mostly being mollested by underage white lads or lads a year or two over the age of consent rather than by middle-aged or elderly Asians.

Yes D Day was 74 years ago but it's been going on for 40 years. Your figure of a couple of thousand is questionable, as since the 1400 in Rotherham was reported more have come forward. That figure is now almost 3000. Just in one town. 

9 hours ago, Snowflake said:

It's Harbourne and as a resident of the good ol' Brumland I say you're talking out you're fucking arse.

I drove into town the other week and was welcomed by a massive neon sign for Ramadan !!!   Next Xmas you look for the word Christmas on any public building. It won’t be there.  The trees and lights are up but it’s called wintertide for the ethnics.  Think about it. The browns and muzzers cant and won’t celebrate the little baby Jesus.  I don’t blame them.  I don’t starve myself for the prophet Mohammed either

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, White van man said:

Yes D Day was 74 years ago but it's been going on for 40 years. Your figure of a couple of thousand is questionable, as since the 1400 in Rotherham was reported more have come forward. That figure is now almost 3000. Just in one town. 

This is a dreadful slur on a certain middle aged shopkeeper and ex forum member from Rotherham.

Guest White van man
7 minutes ago, Penelope said:

This is a dreadful slur on a certain middle aged shopkeeper and ex forum member from Rotherham.

There's no insinuation or allegation. It's proven fact. 3000 girls say they were victims of grooming gangs in Rotherham. I don't know if the ex forum member was involved. I can't imagine they left business cards.

32 minutes ago, White van man said:

I have never said they are ALL guilty......

My reaction is normal. Why would anyone like them. You need to stop all this EDL nonsense 

"I've gathered 3 days data that proves without a shadow of a doubt there is a massive UK problem involving virtually almost every pakistsani male adult, either involved or knows someone who is, and fails to report it."

Your words, not mine, and in the irony of all ironies it was posted on the thread about stirring up shit.

Backtracking now on your outrageous statements doesn't change the fact that the vitriolic, prejudiced rubbish you have been spouting for days, clearly indicates that you harbour an insidious hatred towards Islam and the Pakistani community. A hatred beyond all normal reason, to the point where you label them all as either perpetrators or enablers of mass sexual abuse. 

Don't tell people to " Stop all this EDL" nonsense, because the shit you are coming out with is exactly what they espouse. You have attempted to systematically label and denigrate an entire community based upon the actions of a minority. You have attributed predatory and paedophillic tendencies to an entire community based upon the actions of a minority. You clearly despise and fear an entire community based upon the actions of a minority.

You are a xenophobic bigot, perhaps the worst one The Corner has ever seen, and I think that you should take your obsession, lies and petty racism somewhere else.

Guest luke swarm
36 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I drove into town the other week and was welcomed by a massive neon sign for Ramadan !!!   Next Xmas you look for the word Christmas on any public building. It won’t be there.  The trees and lights are up but it’s called wintertide for the ethnics.  Think about it. The browns and muzzers cant and won’t celebrate the little baby Jesus.  I don’t blame them.  I don’t starve myself for the prophet Mohammed either

Fucking hell, are you saying I only have 197 days to Wintertide, I better get moving as last year all the shops ran out of toy camels and shisha pipes, thanks for the reminder MC 

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"I've gathered 3 days data that proves without a shadow of a doubt there is a massive UK problem involving virtually almost every pakistsani male adult, either involved or knows someone who is, and fails to report it."

Your words, not mine, and in the irony of all ironies it was posted on the thread about stirring up shit.

Backtracking now on your outrageous statements doesn't change the fact that the vitriolic, prejudiced rubbish you have been spouting for days, clearly indicates that you harbour an insidious hatred towards Islam and the Pakistani community. A hatred beyond all normal reason, to the point where you label them all as either perpetrators or enablers of mass sexual abuse. 

Don't tell people to " Stop all this EDL" nonsense, because the shit you are coming out with is exactly what they espouse. You have attempted to systematically label and denigrate an entire community based upon the actions of a minority. You have attributed predatory and paedophillic tendencies to an entire community based upon the actions of a minority. You clearly despise and fear an entire community based upon the actions of a minority.

You are a xenophobic bigot, perhaps the worst one The Corner has ever seen, and I think that you should take your obsession, lies and petty racism somewhere else.

I'm not backtracking. It's happening all over the country. If there's lies, then it must be by the raped girls. They're are the ones coming forward by the thousands. How is not accepting peadophilia racism? Do you think it's acceptable in their culture? You seemed to revel in the fact these girls were getting raped. You're the one with the problem. Not me. My reaction is perfectly normal. No, i don't like Islam, like 90% of the UK. Again, normal. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, White van man said:

I'm not backtracking. It's happening all over the country. If there's lies, then it must be by the raped girls. They're are the ones coming forward by the thousands. How is not accepting peadophilia racism? Do you think it's acceptable in their culture? You seemed to revel in the fact these girls were getting raped. You're the one with the problem. Not me. My reaction is perfectly normal. No, i don't like Islam, like 90% of the UK. Again, normal. 

WVM you seem to equate anyone who doesn't agree with your figures and rabid views as an enabler in these crimes, it didn't work before and it will not work now, look at what you have just said above and just think about what you are saying. 

12 minutes ago, White van man said:

I think it’s probably 52% of the uk hate Islam.  The rest are muzzers.

i must say though again that the scale of the rapes you claim may be a little over egged. And that’s cumming from me !   There would have to be a brown stuck up the gash of a white girl huffing and puffing his sweaty body pretty much every minute of every day. The fat sweaty brown bastards just don’t look slim enough to be perpetrating such mass exercise.   I think it can’t be more than one rape each per week.

in a balanced BBC approach to this topic I will end with a Laura Kuntssberg signing off comment...... of course white people groom and rape as well.  But they are mostly Kosovo gangs.

i could get a job at News 24 will such work.

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, White van man said:

You’ve been backtracking for nearly a week. What happened to the million white girls being raped? Where’s the fucking source? How can you expect to get away with such utter nonsense?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, White van man said:

There's no insinuation or allegation. It's proven fact. 3000 girls say they were victims of grooming gangs in Rotherham. I don't know if the ex forum member was involved. I can't imagine they left business cards.

Is it safe for me to go out?

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

There are many signs round Birmingham promoting the same thing,happy Eid this,Muslim aid that and that is a different story,I can't stand it as I hate all religions and would be just as pissed if it said come to scientology and suck Tom Cruises hairy cock while John Travolta fingers you're arse into oblivion.

The Muslim poppulation here love to celebrate Christmas just as much as Eid and can be seen in the town in the droves buying presents for the kids,not a one going round saying come on Wintervals nearly here let's buy some shit,and your "facts" about the word Christmas being banned here is a load of old tosh,so I'll say it again you're talking out you're fucking arse just as bad as WVM pair of simple cunts.

Guest White van man
17 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You’ve been backtracking for nearly a week. What happened to the million white girls being raped? Where’s the fucking source? How can you expect to get away with such utter nonsense?

I'm not backtracking. You labour voting snowflakes can't shut everyone up like you did with Sarah Chapman, and cancelling the channel 4 documentary so they didn't lose the muslim vote. It's happening all over the country. I've listed enough evidence. You're a fucking disgrace to mankind. You claim to get rid of me by Monday. Idiots. Sent in your leader first, and all he had was EDL and racism claims. Is that the best you have. Up your game, prove me wrong or you are never going to recover from the humilation you're going to suffer.

I have the moral high ground and gave figures, stats and all the evidence required. Admit there's a huge problem with pakistani grooming gangs all over the country. Let the authories deal with it and hope as many as possible are caught. You're putting yourself on the wrong side of what's right and wrong.

17 minutes ago, White van man said:

I'm not backtracking. You labour voting snowflakes can't shut everyone up like you did with Sarah Chapman, and cancelling the channel 4 documentary so they didn't lose the muslim vote. It's happening all over the country. I've listed enough evidence. You're a fucking disgrace to mankind. You claim to get rid of me by Monday. Idiots. Sent in your leader first, and all he had was EDL and racism claims. Is that the best you have. Up your game, prove me wrong or you are never going to recover from the humilation you're going to suffer.

I have the moral high ground and gave figures, stats and all the evidence required. Admit there's a huge problem with pakistani grooming gangs all over the country. Let the authories deal with it and hope as many as possible are caught. You're putting yourself on the wrong side of what's right and wrong.

Do you have a 3 lions tattoo? 

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, White van man said:

Where’s the one million stat? It’s a simple question. 

1 hour ago, White van man said:

There are well over a million men of Pakistani descent in this country. You have said that they are virtually all either raping young girls, or party to a mass coverup. You have backtracked by saying that you now don't believe that ALL of them are involvesd.

If then it is only a small minority, why do you despise Islam? I don't hate every cunt from Yorkshire because of the ripper, and I don't hate everyone from Gloucester because of Fred and Rose West. Hating an entire religion that is alien to you because a few of them have committed crimes is xenophobic bigotry.

Show us the stats to back up your hatred or admit that you are a bigot. Please also provide source material where 90% of the UK has admitted to despising Islam. I'm wagering that you can't, because it's bollocks.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There are well over a million men of Pakistani descent in this country. You have said that they are virtually all either raping young girls, or party to a mass coverup. You have backtracked by saying that you now don't believe that ALL of them are involvesd.

If then it is only a small minority, why do you despise Islam? I don't hate every cunt from Yorkshire because of the ripper, and I don't hate everyone from Gloucester because of Fred and Rose West. Hating an entire religion that is alien to you because a few of them have committed crimes is xenophobic bigotry.

Show us the stats to back up your hatred or admit that you are a bigot. Please also provide source material where 90% of the UK has admitted to despising Islam. I'm wagering that you can't, because it's bollocks.

But Google told him otherwise. How can you possibly argue with that?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Ape said:

But Google told him otherwise. How can you possibly argue with that?

Is google a nickname for one of the other regulars at the wetherspoon?