CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul Dacre Moves Upstairs

Last Cunt Standing

The malevolent cuntbubble editor of the Daily Heil has decided it’s time to “move upstairs”.

Unfortunately this is reportedly a reference to him bagging a board level non-job with continued access to his tabloid muckspreader. I’d have been much happier if “move upstairs” meant the cunt had been disembowelled by a swarthy gentleman fresh from the Calais Jungle and was thus standing in line for St Peter with a one way ticket to Hell. 

Dacre has done so much to damage the British psyche it defies words. He has helped shape us into the backward, polarised, sclerotic, small-minded and downright nasty place we’ve become. Fuck him. 

Karma will get him in the end. 

Cunt. 

Guest judgetwi

Fucking right! Almost every day some big burly cunt attacks me, pins me to the pavement and forces me to read this filthy rag. If I  don’t recite Mr Dacre’s opinions parrot fashion I get a fucking good kicking.

It’s called freedom of the press mate. Nobody forces you to pay good money for it or to read it. If you don’t like it you could always fuck off to some country where it doesn’ t exist. You have plenty of choices there.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking right! Almost every day some big burly cunt attacks me, pins me to the pavement and forces me to read this filthy rag. If I  don’t recite Mr Dacre’s opinions parrot fashion I get a fucking good kicking.

It’s called freedom of the press mate. Nobody forces you to pay good money for it or to read it. If you don’t like it you could always fuck off to some country where it doesn’ t exist. You have plenty of choices there.

Thanks Judge. You’ve made my point beautifully.

Seig Heil etc.

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The malevolent cuntbubble editor of the Daily Heil has decided it’s time to “move upstairs”.

Unfortunately this is reportedly a reference to him bagging a board level non-job with continued access to his tabloid muckspreader. I’d have been much happier if “move upstairs” meant the cunt had been disembowelled by a swarthy gentleman fresh from the Calais Jungle and was thus standing in line for St Peter with a one way ticket to Hell. 

Dacre has done so much to damage the British psyche it defies words. He has helped shape us into the backward, polarised, sclerotic, small-minded and downright nasty place we’ve become. Fuck him. 

Cunt. 

Karma is a lazy cunt in my opinion,  I really do hope this cunt contracts Ebola and his suffering is extreme. A fascist cunt of a newspaper with a long history of supporting Nazism owned by blackshirt supporting toffs, no wonder its the Judges favourite read and where he draws at his well of bitterness.     

On 6/6/2018 at 10:28 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

Cunt. 

It's weird how karma never visits left-wing, whiny, snowflake cunts, that karma must be a fucking racist, LGBT cunt or summat.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck off you Sports Direct cunt.

He’s the kind of desperate individual that spends the weekend filtering the codeine out of cocodamol through his boxer shorts.

Paul Dacre. How he thinks being editor of such an arsewipe gives him kudos, I don’t know. I agree about his personal responsibility for further sapping the already precarious ability of the rank and file to think rationally. He deserves to be  forced to live in a Council house in Bradford on £7000 a year.

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Paul Dacre. How he thinks being editor of such an arsewipe gives him kudos, I don’t know. I agree about his personal responsibility for further sapping the already precarious ability of the rank and file to think rationally. He deserves to be  forced to live in a Council house in Bradford on £7000 a year.

I'd kill (Swarmers, Deci and a few others) for £7k a year and a house in Bradford!