CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People overly enamoured with japan

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The best fight scene I've seen in recent years is from Kingsman: The Secret Service. Shame the rest of the movie is a bit shit:

I knew it was going to be the church scene before i scrolled down lol. Not a bad film at all though IMO.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Were you coolered?

I'm not sure, I've been on holiday. Just got back at 7pm Friday the 15th.

Just now, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I'm not sure, I've been on holiday.

Of course you have. You care so little, that you didn't even notice being coolered because you were leaving to go on holiday at the precise moment you were in the middle of an epic meltdown. How cavalier and nonchalant.

idiot

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I'm not sure, I've been on holiday. Just got back at 7pm Friday the 15th.

Are you here simply to validate your entry to the World's Most Boring Man contest? Do fucking die, soon.

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Are you here simply to validate your entry to the World's Most Boring man contest? 

Yes.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course you have. You care so little, that you didn't even notice being coolered because you were leaving to go on holiday at the precise moment you were in the middle of an epic meltdown. How cavalier and nonchalant.

idiot

Thank you for recognising my strengths.

Guest DrCunt
24 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Like.

Shove your like up your overstretched arse.

The idiot that let you out of chokey needs their cunt kicking off

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

Shove your like up your overstretched arse.

The idiot that let you out of chokey needs their cunt kicking off

I don't like your insinuation.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I don't like your insinuation.

Don't take it heart  the "Dr" is in some kind of "general practice" most likely he may be practicing how to feed himself and to use the lavatory etc.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The king of all these cunts is Steven Seagal. Wearing his hair like a feudal warlord from the Water Margin, and insisting on wearing his own clothes in all his films, usually a 3/4 length embroidered Japanese coat to hide his extremely peculiar body shape. The majority of martial arts stars are still training and in good shape, Chuck Norris could still kick some real world arse in his 60s and Van Damme clearly hasn't relented in his training either. Whereas Seagal's fitness regime is obviously, sitting on his huge fucking arse in a sushi restaurant, shovelling it down his neck for 6 hours a day. Sweaty fucking ponytailed Jabba the Hutt cunt.

Fucking hell....I totally forgot about THE WATER MARGIN. I remember watching that on BBC 2 late nights back in the 70s when all that Kung foo shit and Enter the Dragon was all the rage.   Yan Shan Po !   I fucking loved all the shit over dubbing of the actors and the mass sword fights, generally ending in some guy getting his hand chopped off.  

Never made me want to wank off to Jap cartoons though !

Guest Erroreptile404
On 6/16/2018 at 12:27 AM, southerncunt said:

Not surprising. The sites biggest wanker has a theme song.

what do you make of this? lol

13 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

what do you make of this? lol

Have a like for the video, but I have to admit, in defence of Australia, any country that produced Paul Hogan and Chopper Read can't be all bad, both of those are high up on my list of cunts that I'd like to go to the pub with.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have a like for the video, but I have to admit, in defence of Australia, any country that produced Paul Hogan and Chopper Read can't be all bad, both of those are high up on my list of cunts that I'd like to go to the pub with.

Is that before or after Chopper pulls a gun out and shoots you through the eyeball? He's dead now anyway.