CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Next Chairperson of BBC Question Time

Guest judgetwi

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'Britain remains over 92% white'. Where precisely did you source this statistic, Decs, especially as approximately 13-14 percent of the UK demographic is currently estimated to comprise Asian, black, Eastern European and other mixed races?

The US's population was accelerated in the late 19th century by a mixture of people from around the globe, which sadly included black slaves by the millions – while the British Isles has been predominantly white since the Middle Ages. Based on time-cultural assimilation, there is a huge difference.

The last 20 years has seen elements of Enoch Powell's ‘Rivers of Blood’ forecast unfold the way he predicted. Would gang culture, knife crime, gun crime, acid attacks, hate crimes against the LBGT community, Asian teenage grooming and home-grown Islamic terrorism et al. be as effectual if it wasn't for foreign influence? It's as though some parts of his speech very much echo the current situation, particularly in London.

Today's undemonstrative politicians are far more dangerous. Fast-forward to 2018 and the most confusing thing for me is Amber Rudd threatens to deport mostly West Indian immigrants who’ve appreciated making their lives in the UK (and who have worked and paid into our system for generations), yet our immigration conditions continue to allow an alarming amount of Muslims in – many of whom persist in trying to influence a belief system totally alien to a modern, free-thinking Western society. And then our government appoints Sajid Javid as Home Secretary to obviously help ease racial tensions at a time when Islamic-borne terrorism is becoming more widespread, even though he’s clearly not the best person for the job. Can anyone honestly say they’d heard of him before? 

Each time a British Islamist blows up a Tube station or nightclub, our government infers the British people – predominantly white to the degree of around 85% – is supposed to embrace foreign culture and spread its love. It's bordering unbelievable, and this is what Powell had to some extent envisaged.

I'll make a rare CC admission, the figures I quoted were based upon the 2001 census and are thus 17 years out of date. I've never claimed to be infallible and I'll hold my hands up that I was wrong.

Regardless, Powell made his speech fifty years ago. Whilst I don't disagree with you that there are issues surrounding immigration, his scaremongering predictions have on the whole not come true.

92% or 85%, the Tiber isn't running red.