CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Next Chairperson of BBC Question Time

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

So old Dimblebore is retiring at last. I’ll never forget the look on the cunt’s face when, on the morning of 24th June 2016 he looked at the camera and said “it’s been decided......we’re leaving the European Union.” What he should have said is “if you think you’re getting away with that you can fuck right off.”

But enough of retribution. Who is going to take the cunt’s place?

Get your BBC checklist out and predict which remoaner gets the job.

Guest White van man
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So old Dimblebore is retiring at last. I’ll never forget the look on the cunt’s face when, on the morning of 24th June 2016 he looked at the camera and said “it’s been decided......we’re leaving the European Union.” What he should have said is “if you think you’re getting away with that you can fuck right off.”

But enough of retribution. Who is going to take the cunt’s place?

Get your BBC checklist out and predict which remoaner gets the job.

Will be a remoaner, lesbian, Muslim who was originally born a man. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I would have had an outside bet on Cathy Newman being poached from Channel 4 up until a couple of months ago as she fits the feminazis in plum jobs policy at the BBC but after Jordan Peterson wiped his arse with her she isn't even taken seriously at C4 news anymore.

My money is now on Kirsty Wark. She's female and miserable looking cunt plus it will appease the loony rug munchers who think it's perfectly acceptable to pay a woman 250 grand a year for an hours work each week.

Guest Bill Stickers

I hope everyone is enjoying alt right bingo this morning.

It’s been a frenetic start with feminazi, loony, rug muncher and remoaner all making an early and predictable appearance.

My two (euro) cents is to stick your money on hot favourite ‘snowflake’, possibly ‘student’ and perhaps ‘commie’ as a rank outsider.

I don't suppose it matters who chairs the fucking thing. The panellists are the cunts who make me not bother with it, unless some rude bastard with an opinion is on.

I would like to see that awkward shit head Andrew Neil bring some fucking edge to it.

Not going to happen, so some beige tosser, like that sweaty Nicky Campbell, is probably on the cards.

I for one will be immensely surprised if a white, heterosexual male gets the job not because there aren't any suitable candidates from that demographic, but because the Twittersphere will shit itself in outrage about institutional racism, glass ceilings, and lgbtphobia. It happened to Doctor Who, and it'll happen here.

• Like 2

Guest White van man
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I for one will be immensely surprised if a white, heterosexual male gets the job not because there aren't any suitable candidates from that demographic, but because the Twittersphere will shit itself in outrage about institutional racism, glass ceilings, and lgbtphobia. It happened to Doctor Who, and it'll happen here.

007 will be Jane Bond next. We're being phased out.

Guest judgetwi
55 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I hope everyone is enjoying alt right bingo this morning.

It’s been a frenetic start with feminazi, loony, rug muncher and remoaner all making an early and predictable appearance.

My two (euro) cents is to stick your money on hot favourite ‘snowflake’, possibly ‘student’ and perhaps ‘commie’ as a rank outsider.

Look what you naughty boys have done with your thoughtless and intemperate language. You’ve made Top Dogshit cry!

Consider yourselves told off and let’s have no more of this nonsense.

Fucking cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Look what you naughty boys have done with your thoughtless and intemperate language. You’ve made Top Dogshit cry!

Consider yourselves told off and let’s have no more of this nonsense.

Fucking cunts.

It is thoughtless language, not because it’s offensive but because of the way it is repeated ad nauseam like the blatherings of a brain damaged parrot.

The same people who say feminazi and snowflake are the very same who bellow BREXIT MEANS BREXIT and look very pleased with themselves like they’ve said something meaningful. 

Frankie Boyle - he's turned into a suitably boring BBC apparatchik now.

Danny Dyer - because he called David Cameron a twat and that is the singularly most spectacular '9 billion You Tube hits' , pants-wettingly devastating, excuse me whilst I proplapse' piece of social commentary ever delivered.

Sue Perkins - because she gets every other fucking BBC gig going and why stop a winning formula, eh?

Prof B - Because she has the proven intellectual muscle required

Guest Couldn't give a shit
4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It is thoughtless language, not because it’s offensive but because of the way it is repeated ad nauseam like the blatherings of a brain damaged parrot.

The same people who say feminazi and snowflake are the very same who bellow BREXIT MEANS BREXIT and look very pleased with themselves like they’ve said something meaningful. 

Fuck off Muhammad, you filthy commie muzzie loving Quisling. 

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

It’s good to see a fleeting moment of self awareness, which has reaped its reward with a mildly entertaining post.  You should try it more often!

7 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR, VIRTUE SIGNALLER, FAKE NEWS, SIR NIGE.

The Right certainly is making a total cunt out of itself these days.

Guest Bill Stickers
37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR, VIRTUE SIGNALLER, FAKE NEWS, SIR NIGE.

The Right certainly is making a total cunt out of itself these days.

Anyone on the far side of the spectrum to either side is invariably an insufferable wanker full of catchphrases but no practical ideas.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Quisling, a chap who collaborated with the fascist Nazis, you now use the name like an insult which is strange as he shared all your ideals and put them into practice, Seems rather harsh to now denigrate someone who was a fair representative of your own beliefs.

As to communist Muzzies, does such an animal exist? 

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Frankie Boyle - he's turned into a suitably boring BBC apparatchik now.

Danny Dyer - because he called David Cameron a twat and that is the singularly most spectacular '9 billion You Tube hits' , pants-wettingly devastating, excuse me whilst I proplapse' piece of social commentary ever delivered.

Sue Perkins - because she gets every other fucking BBC gig going and why stop a winning formula, eh?

Prof B - Because she has the proven intellectual muscle required

Danny Dyer would be good "Right, we'll take a question from the floor, you, the geezer in the front row with the syrup whatchoo gonna say"?