CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bloggers and Vloggers.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

An acceptable form of unemployment for Hooray Henriettas. Speak to anybody who works in a decent hotel or restaurant, and they are constantly fending off privileged white girls looking for a freebie in exchange for their 'influencing' work, or whatever.

If you read a book by an actual chef, travel writer or journalist then you can trust they know their shit. Some stupid wee girl trying to avoid getting a real job is none of the above.

I once won a 'tasting experience' for a new liqueur. I was there to enjoy the drinks, but I was surrounded by fat twenty-something girls with blue or purple hair. They all had ££££ Digital SLR cameras, running on full auto . They were all taking the same shitty photographs of "the presentation" to put on their stupid, pointless blogs. None of these girls knew how to write or take photos, but they somehow thought their words mattered. "Its a beauty blog, yeah, about my personal battle with depression, and my travel, and I also blog about food and my pet dog, yeah?". 

Fuck off.

dslr.jpg

24 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

An acceptable form of unemployment for Hooray Henriettas. Speak to anybody who works in a decent hotel or restaurant, and they are constantly fending off privileged white girls looking for a freebie in exchange for their 'influencing' work, or whatever.

If you read a book by an actual chef, travel writer or journalist then you can trust they know their shit. Some stupid wee girl trying to avoid getting a real job is none of the above.

I once won a 'tasting experience' for a new liqueur. I was there to enjoy the drinks, but I was surrounded by fat twenty-something girls with blue or purple hair. They all had ££££ Digital SLR cameras, running on full auto . They were all taking the same shitty photographs of "the presentation" to put on their stupid, pointless blogs. None of these girls knew how to write or take photos, but they somehow thought their words mattered. "Its a beauty blog, yeah, about my personal battle with depression, and my travel, and I also blog about food and my pet dog, yeah?". 

Fuck off.

dslr.jpg

Yet another case of the "ME, ME, ME" facebook generation mistakenly believing that anyone with an IQ above 80, has any interest in their semi-literate 'take a break' magazine style witterings.

I would assume that their followers are the same brand of shit thick, wannabe celebrity, brain dead skanks that write this shit in the first place. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yet another case of the "ME, ME, ME" facebook generation mistakenly believing that anyone with an IQ above 80, has any interest in their semi-literate 'take a break' magazine style witterings.

I would assume that their followers are the same brand of shit thick, wannabe celebrity, brain dead skanks that write this shit in the first place. 

Thing is, it's not them that write it. It's proper journo's writing it and the brain dead skanks get the credit. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Pretentious oxygen wasting cunts.  They can't even be called remarkable or top shelf, because they are neither.  I can't decide which is worse, the cunts who waste their lives blogging/vlogging, or the truly pathetic imbeciles who pay any attention to them.  

It can't be illegal to put them in a contained area with high fragmentation bombs to rip them to pieces.  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pretentious oxygen wasting cunts.  They can't even be called remarkable or top shelf, because they are neither.  I can't decide which is worse, the cunts who waste their lives blogging/vlogging, or the truly pathetic imbeciles who pay any attention to them.  

It can't be illegal to put them in a contained area with high fragmentation bombs to rip them to pieces.  

I hate the 'followers' more than the followed, they give the cunts power by validating their tripe with attention. Much like the cunts who religiously watch puerile shite like love island, or whatever attention seeking bollocks Katie Price is in this month. Without the devoted sheep, none of this drivel would exist.

Put 'em all in a big field and bomb the bastards.

RIP Kenny Everett.

7 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuck off.

dslr.jpg

Dan, I was only thinking the other day about how I missed your input. 

This is a top nomination, and sadly, I’ve experienced this bollocks first hand through my brothers ex-wife. A more vacuous, dead behind the eyes tart, you couldn’t wish not to meet.

Still, she was a decent fuck, so, every cloud. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hate the 'followers' more than the followed, they give the cunts power by validating their tripe with attention. Much like the cunts who religiously watch puerile shite like love island, or whatever attention seeking bollocks Katie Price is in this month. Without the devoted sheep, none of this drivel would exist.

Put 'em all in a big field and bomb the bastards.

RIP Kenny Everett.

Bring back the M134's with white phosphorous rounds.