CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tribute Bands

Jiggerycock

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, Jiggerycock said:

You've got the talent and worked hard enough to be able to get a reasonable sound out of a guitar / drums / synth / keyboard/ whatever.

You can hold a tune too and by golly you may even have a degree of creativity and drive to make a mark sticking it to the man in the world of music.

What are you going to do?

Perfect your Liam Gallagher 'feet at ten-to-two' walk or dye your hair blonde and buy a plaid shirt for the authentic Kirk Cobain look, then go out and rip off folk way more impressive than you and put out a nostalgia-fest for cunts who missed it the first time round but who still think they are part of something now.

You're a cunt and I hope you don't Live Forever. I hope you get buried soon in your Heart Shaped Box

You're not wrong Jiggs. Many of these Tribute Band personnel, can actually play their chosen instruments with a certain amount of dexterity.  Trouble is though, none of them can pen a tune of their own or come-up with lyrics. That's not to say that the cunts that most of them try to imitate are capable of anything different. Tribute Bands are nothing more than Karaoke twats, or the bands we have at times had to endure in pubs etc., knocking-out bad renditions of all of manner of stuff, accompanied by their pre-set Casio CT's.  

Guest sean5302
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I like this new cunt already! It almost makes me feel bad for bringing up the lack of an avatar; or capital letters; or punctuation.

Still, as long as they're not from Yorkshire, eh?

Yes, we don't have pouffes in Yorkshire.

We also spell fourteen differently. I wonder what the "c" is for after fortean?

8 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Yes, we don't have pouffes in Yorkshire.

We also spell fourteen differently. I wonder what the "c" is for after fortean?

If you're a real yorkie, what do you make of our best spinner for years finally getting picked? 

Vaughan, the YCCC board and that miserable cunt Moxon have made themselves look like total picks over the whole episode.