CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tribute Bands

Jiggerycock

You've got the talent and worked hard enough to be able to get a reasonable sound out of a guitar / drums / synth / keyboard/ whatever.

You can hold a tune too and by golly you may even have a degree of creativity and drive to make a mark sticking it to the man in the world of music.

What are you going to do?

Perfect your Liam Gallagher 'feet at ten-to-two' walk or dye your hair blonde and buy a plaid shirt for the authentic Kirk Cobain look, then go out and rip off folk way more impressive than you and put out a nostalgia-fest for cunts who missed it the first time round but who still think they are part of something now.

You're a cunt and I hope you don't Live Forever. I hope you get buried soon in your Heart Shaped Box

12 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

You've got the talent and worked hard enough to be able to get a reasonable sound out of a guitar / drums / synth / keyboard/ whatever.

You can hold a tune too and by golly you may even have a degree of creativity and drive to make a mark sticking it to the man in the world of music.

Perfect your Liam Gallagher 'feet at ten-to-two' walk or dye your hair blonde and buy a plaid shirt for the authentic Kirk Cobain look, then go out and rip off folk way more impressive than you and put out a nostalgia-fest for cunts who missed it the first time round but who still think they are part of something now.

You're a cunt and I hope you don't Live Forever. I hope you get buried soon in your Heart Shaped Box

Although I've got nothing constructive to add, I feel obliged to comment on this tumble weed of a nom out the kindness of my black heart.

Even pen hasn't chipped in, maybe he's dead?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

How about GABBA, an ABBA tribute band who play in the style of the Ramones?. I give you... "The  Pinhead Takes It All"

Try Manic Hispanic- punk covers with a South of the boarder feel such as the Offsprings "gotta get 'em emigrated" and "I'm so bored with you Esse" by the clash

17 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fucking hate the idea of tribute bands.  Australian PInk Floyd must top the fucking bill as they charge over £80 to go and see them rip off Gilmour and Waters finest tracks.   Fucking disgraceful.   

Seen them three times.

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

How about GABBA, an ABBA tribute band who play in the style of the Ramones?. I give you... "The  Pinhead Takes It All"

fucking brilliant   

2 hours ago, forteanc said:

fucking brilliant   

I like this new cunt already! It almost makes me feel bad for bringing up the lack of an avatar; or capital letters; or punctuation.

Still, as long as they're not from Yorkshire, eh?

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I like this new cunt already! It almost makes me feel bad for bringing up the lack of an avatar; or capital letters; or punctuation.

I'm Scottish ya cunt!  

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is he one of Your pseudonyms then?

Edited by 'eavensabove