CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yob Cricketer cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest DrCunt
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I suggest you take a vow of chastity regardless of any inclination or current sexual activities you engage in with any particular partner.This will have a physical and spiritual cleansing effect upon you enhancing your harmonious life balance.After a suitable period of abstinence you can visit the camel enclosure at your local wildlife emporium for a period of temptation and contemplation.

If only your fucking lot would do the same:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/08/14/pennsylvania-grand-jury-report-on-sex-abuse-in-catholic-church-will-list-hundreds-of-accused-predator-priests/?utm_term=.f796fe464591

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I suggest you take a vow of chastity regardless of any inclination or current sexual activities you engage in with any particular partner.This will have a physical and spiritual cleansing effect upon you enhancing your harmonious life balance.After a suitable period of abstinence you can visit the camel enclosure at your local wildlife emporium for a period of temptation and contemplation.

Spastic.

On 8/7/2018 at 12:21 PM, Decimus said:

This trial is about gays, cricket is gay, you're gay and this nomination is gay. Why are you such a fucking disgusting queer?

Your constant obsession with faggotry makes me feel fucking sick.

I hate you. Utterly fucking loathe you.

Even a wicked cunt like myself has to admit, that's a good rant, unlike your other shit, that did make me laugh..CUNT!!