CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yob Cricketer cunts

Earl of Punkape

Ben Stokes is a bit of cunt for having a scrap outside a nightclub whilst tanked up.He’s even more of a cunt for simply going to a nightclub whilst representing England at cricket 🏏.

However he certainly doesn’t deserve to be tried on social media based on 1 days evidence from the prosecution.

I hope he gets off...

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This trial is about gays, cricket is gay, you're gay and this nomination is gay. Why are you such a fucking disgusting queer?

Your constant obsession with faggotry makes me feel fucking sick.

I hate you. Utterly fucking loathe you.

I’m normal and you can’t deal with it.

lol.

Guest DrCunt
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Ben Stokes is a bit of cunt for having a scrap outside a nightclub whilst tanked up.He’s even more of a cunt for simply going to a nightclub whilst representing England at cricket 🏏.

However he certainly doesn’t deserve to be tried on social media based on 1 days evidence from the prosecution.

I hope he gets off...

All over your back, no doubt.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I’m normal and you can’t deal with it.

lol.

It is abnormal to misuse your sexual organs, or in your case, to have them doctored into a state of grotesque abnormality. It is absurd to pretend that nothing is abnormal about you, or to believe that others will just simply accept your penchant for all things anal and spunk-orientated, such as cricket.    

Guest Alfie Noakes

I hear people are getting advice on how to deal with those marine shitehawk gulls from the RSPB.

On topic, football is for common irons and cricket/golf is for dogging posh poofs.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

This trial is about gays, cricket is gay, you're gay and this nomination is gay. Why are you such a fucking disgusting queer?

Your constant obsession with faggotry makes me feel fucking sick.

I hate you. Utterly fucking loathe you.

You are such a massive vagina. Wipe off the spunk that is dribbling out of your gaping arsehole you sad cunting cunthole.