CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parking Bay Thieves

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

He has a nice car though

tippen 2.JPG

That's his previous motor. He's declined rapidly since. He still treads the boards though as Dame Widow Fwankie at his own ship-lapped Tranny bar

863486285__aaa.jpg.4d24bdb6102a5a0d7835c66324ff1c92.jpg

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Utter fucking wankers who in no way grasp the concept of assigned parking.  I turn up at the office my usual 20 minutes early, and find some cuntmobile silver Audi in my space.  Clearly, it is marked as "Reserved for Wizzo," but this cunt nicked it anyway.  Fucking cunt was hooked up and fucked off with five minutes to spare to get to my office.  The gent with the tow hook wasn't gentle either.  

I'm a patient, amiable sort of bastard, but there are some lines you just don't cross.

Fuck off.

That’s my Audi you cunt.   

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Not being able to muster one decent post on your own nom.

How do you think it’s gone for you? 

Self projecting again Blubber.   Take some more medication.  The Doctor will be along in a minute.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

That’s my Audi you cunt.   

The ruined tyres should serve as warning to keep my place of employment to yourself!  

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I am delighted to hear that you don't like me, because it makes it easier to tell you that you are a shallow, one-dimensional dullard, who also happens to be quite the worst FlidSpack player ever.

Its not as if he has one dimension, he lacks even the surface tension that allows some insects to walk on water.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Bertie Biceps said:

He does't need a parking place Frank .. Mike  Wiz leaves his skateboard in the cloakroom.

Pen, you're obsessed!  All of your little speeches about how you get to people, but all you you can come up with is following a few around the corner, and exercising your apparent endless supply of tedium upon everybody.  

While there is still some warmth in the air, polish your walking frame, put on your best Victorian dress, making sure to tuck your bollocks between your decomposing thighs from stale piss turning acidic and then step in front of a train instead of onto one.

Stupid fucking cunt!

LOL

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pen, you're obsessed!  All of your little speeches about how you get to people, but all you you can come up with is following a few around the corner, and exercising your apparent endless supply of tedium upon everybody.  

While there is still some warmth in the air, polish your walking frame, put on your best Victorian dress, making sure to tuck your bollocks between your decomposing thighs from stale piss turning acidic and then step in front of a train instead of onto one.

Stupid fucking cunt!

LOL

Out of likes

16 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Stupid fucking cunt!

LOL

You got your knickers in twist Mike mate?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

You got your knickers in twist Mike mate?

I don't wear knickers old boy, I wear proper men's underwear.  Being born a male, you should try it sometime, you effeminate fucking pile of shit.  

Guest Filthy Cunt
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't wear knickers old boy, I wear proper men's underwear.  Being born a male, you should try it sometime, you effeminate fucking pile of shit.  

nappy.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

nappy.jpg

Reported.

You are not allowed to post personal photos of Pen.  I will give you credit for post one before the massive weight gain.  

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Anyone running a book on the Baws v Wiz Celebrity Deathmatch?

Two stalwarts of The Corner scrapping like fourth formers? I'm not sure they know how this started. That said, there are some bitchfest gems to be found.

Everyone should stay out of this, otherwise you're gonna get hurt!

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Two stalwarts of The Corner scrapping like fourth formers? I'm not sure they know how this started. That said, there are some bitchfest gems to be found.

It's the heat Mrs. Roops.  It's driven Baws mad.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

And stubbs confirms it. A post and 2 likes from the corner’s wettest whelks. For shame. 

Ps-reported. 

Why are you so upset Bubba?  It's not as though you ever had a chance of getting a like from me.  At least my likes are going to legitmate punters, not a chronic sexual disappointment to his partner and probably a wife abuser.  All of that deep seeded anger of yours manifests itself by transforming Mr. Hand into Mr. Fist?  

Fuck off

LOL

22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Why are you so upset Bubba?  It's not as though you ever had a chance of getting a like from me.  At least my likes are going to legitmate punters, not a chronic sexual disappointment to his partner and probably a wife abuser.  All of that deep seeded anger of yours manifests itself by transforming Mr. Hand into Mr. Fist?  

Fuck off

LOL

This is totally out of hand. 

Reported. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off

LOL

Steady on now, wiz, you’re getting yourself all angry and confused, and coming across more than a little out of his depth.

Anyway, I’ve had to report you for this constant defamation. Neither me nor my good wife deserve it. 

Good day.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Steady on now, wiz, you’re getting yourself all angry and confused, and coming across more than a little out of his depth.

Anyway, I’ve had to report you for this constant defamation. Neither me nor my good wife deserve it. 

Good day.

I don't get angry, Bubba.  I was gifted with the ability to post these things without animus.  As for deserving it, your failure to be still born would suggest otherwise.