CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drink bleach

Guest Filthy Cunt

Guest sean5302
30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Get yourself an avatar that hasn't been used before, you thick shite

Welcome, drink bleach, kill yourself an so on so forth 

"and" is such a difficult word to spell, isn't it?

If I get myself a different avatar, would that make me more intelligent?

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, sean5302 said:

"and" is such a difficult word to spell, isn't it?

If I get myself a different avatar, would that make me more intelligent?

According to science, we live in just one of infinite multiverses.

I’d wager you’re not just the thickest cunt in all the multiverse, but the thickest version of your own self.

Guest sean5302
1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

According to science, we live in just one of infinite multiverses.

I’d wager you’re not just the thickest cunt in all the multiverse, but the thickest version of your own self.

How much do you bet "wager" in your language?

Guest sean5302

All I see is ramblings from a fool.

Pedant's answer has an apostrophe. Did you learn that at school, if  you went to any?

What, exactly, was your point? I don't see one.

2 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

All I see is ramblings from a fool.

Pedant's answer has an apostrophe. Did you learn that at school, if  you went to any?

What, exactly, was your point? I don't see one.

You seem to have the measure of the man, Sean. 

Ordinarily I'd join young William in his campaign to utterly destroy you. Ultimately, he'd flounder for five or six posts, and I'd come in and give you the killer blow. However, following his filthy fucking slander on another thread, I'm willing to nail my flag to your mast. Should he engage you in further discourse, know that I am here to step in to deal with the worm accordingly. Don't misunderstand me, I still think that you are utterly fucking shit in every way, but at this point in time I want Bill dead more than I do you.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You seem to have the measure of the man, Sean. 

Ordinarily I'd join young William in his campaign to utterly destroy you. Ultimately, he'd flounder for five or six posts, and I'd come in and give you the killer blow. However, following his filthy fucking slander on another thread, I'm willing to nail my flag to your mast. Should he engage you in further discourse, know that I am here to step in to deal with the worm accordingly. Don't misunderstand me, I still think that you are utterly fucking shit in every way, but at this point in time I want Bill dead more than I do you.

On the evening of the 10th you notified the board that you were off on holiday to Greece. Assuming you got away without delay, at best you would’ve checked-in around lunchtime the following day. 

Tour operators don’t offer 6 day all-inclusive holidays. 

What the fuck is going on?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

On the evening of the 10th you notified the board that you were off on holiday to Greece. Assuming you got away without delay, at best you would’ve checked-in around lunchtime the following day. 

He turned up drunk at Stanstead and was refused access to the flight .. he spent the week in Lowestoft.

7 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

He turned up drunk at Stanstead and was refused access to the flight .. he spent the week in Lowestoft.

The man’s a charlatan, pen. The wordy wanker’s done an Alf and booked himself an all-inclusive family staycation. What a cunt. 

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you remember, I actually said I was about to jet off, as in about to fly, meaning my arrival back on the board was within acceptable alf parameters.

Needless to say the whole thing was a lie, I've spent the past week just outside of Toulouse.

Idiot.

Guest DrCunt
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you remember, I actually said I was about to jet off, as in about to fly, meaning my arrival back on the board was within acceptable alf parameters.

Needless to say the whole thing was a lie, I've spent the past week just outside of Toulouse.

Idiot.

On your boat, no doubt.

I've just spent a week in a picturesque little German village not to far from the Austrian border. Co-ordinates are 47.616104°N 10.521174°E if you want to check it out on Google Earth.

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Idiot.

Was the Greek island storyline a prerequisite for the hilarious 6 day delayed ‘shitting my kokoretsi fouled colon’ punchline? 

Why would you make up a story about going to Greece, lie low for 6 days and return two days early with a load of kokeretsi flannel? You’re fucking done here. Wanker. 

Guest DrCunt
1 minute ago, Frank said:

Was the Greek island storyline a prerequisite for the hilarious 6 day delayed ‘shitting my kokoretsi fouled colon’ punchline? 

Why would you make up a story about going to Greece, lie low for 6 days and return with a load of kokeretsi flannel? You’re fucking done here. Wanker. 

Frank, you're right. There's no excuse. He's a massive fucking prick. I guess it could be worse, though. He could be you.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Why would you make up a story about going to Greece, lie low for 6 days and return with a load of kokeretsi flannel? You’re fucking done here. Wanker. 

You're self-aware enough to realise that the kokoretsi quote was an homage to the absolutely awful fucking shit you knocked out during your 2014 Greek boat days.

As for Friday to Friday being six days, I'd suggest that you consult your shit-stained little faggot fingers and work out 1+1 before attempting to move on to bigger things.

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

Frank, you're right. There's no excuse. He's a massive fucking prick. I guess it could be worse, though. He could be you.

When you consider the amount of shit he’s plagiarised over the years, he could indeed be me. 

Guest DrCunt
1 minute ago, Frank said:

When you consider the amount of shit he’s plagiarised over the years, he could indeed be me. 

That's the most insulting thing you have ever said about anyone on this site, Frank.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're self-aware enough to realise that the kokoretsi quote was an homage to the absolutely awful fucking shit you knocked out during your 2014 Greek boat days.

As for Friday to Friday being six days, I'd suggest that you consult your shit-stained little faggot fingers and work out 1+1 before attempting to move on to bigger things.

Let’s assume that you posted your final message whilst sat on the plane late on Friday night. All-inclusive tour operators charter airlines to coincide with the UK standard Saturday to Saturday changeover.. a Friday check-out doesn’t exist.

You're not due back until tomorrow.