CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Golden showers.

Snowy

As some of you may know I had travelled to Manchester the weekend to go see a concert,which was in fact Liam Gallagher and I'm fully aware the Gallagher's our complete cunts,and me going there also makes me automatically a cunt,I make no apologises,old snowy was young when Oasis was out so I have awful fucking taste in music.

It had been a long time since I had seen oasis in concert  and forgot what it was like to see a concert of that type up north with the Neanderthal's so I had forgot about the pleasure of going to such an event and getting covered in piss,so I had come unprepared and didn't bring some tarpaulin to hide the streaming gold baptism.

Now this is neither a new thing, it's been going since the punk days and one would expect it ,even snowy couldn't be arsed to run back to the toilet to go through 50 thousand people to get his old man out and piss in the toilet cramped next to some northern swine crossing streams,so he drunk his beer up and did what was necessary,no where did it cross my mind that shall I golden shower each and every cunt behind me once the job was done,the absolute fucking dirty scum,though I must admire the effort to be a complete and utter fucking wanker.

22 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Sorry Snowy. I had a feeling it was you, but just to be sure, I threw it in your direction. Hahaha. 

ps.  My cystitis has almost cleared up.

Was a good shot considering you're wheel chair bound you must of accounted for wind and how pissed you were at the time,must have been like a little kid playing cricket where instead of bowling the ball they just flay their arms about for a bit and just bowl it underhand instead.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Snowy said:

... like a little kid playing cricket where instead of bowling the ball they just flay their arms about for a bit and just bowl it underhand instead.

I especially love watching the really retarded ones bowling, not sure whether to throw the ball or eat it. Not sure why they're on the telly, though, but they start again at 11.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Was a good shot considering you're wheel chair bound you must of accounted for wind and how pissed you were at the time,must have been like a little kid playing cricket where instead of bowling the ball they just flay their arms about for a bit and just bowl it underhand instead.

Much like the common house mouse, Drew lives his life in a near constant state of incontinence. I imagine that he'd be a fucking nightmare at a festival after his 16th tin, ripping his catheter tube out of his maggot and cracking it around like a pissy whip.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I especially love watching the really retarded ones bowling, not sure whether to throw the ball or eat it. Not sure why they're on the telly, though, but they start again at 11.

Can you imagine how confused the spazzy kids our in tennis whilst they sit down and they hand them an orange, should I eat it or wack it with the racket into Murray's face or should I shove it up my arse,decisions decisions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

He's making it up, he's never been further North than Dudley.

Because going to a mundane concert at another part of the country is out of the realms of possibility ,but pretending you're a female whilst tucking you're cock up you're arse for years is believable as ding being on an ethics committee, you stupid fucking wanker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

Because going to a mundane concert at another part of the country is out of the realms of possibility ,but pretending you're a female whilst tucking you're cock up you're arse for years is believable as ding being on an ethics committee, you stupid fucking wanker.

I don't need to tuck you pathetic piece of shit.

1 minute ago, Bertie Biceps said:

What about your binman id and using a raving homosexual who was done for cottaging as your avatar?

I'm playing a binman and have a raving homo as an avatars,you're point being?

Pen same as Frank you won't win this,you've tried for a year and you've got no where tuck you're cock between you're legs straighten up you're upper lip and fuck off,there's a good girl/lad.

Just now, Snowy said:

I'm playing a binman and have a raving homo as an avatars,you're point being?

Pen same as Frank you won't win this,you've tried for a year and you've got no where tuck you're cock between you're legs straighten up you're upper lip and fuck off,there's a good girl/lad.

My point being that whilst you are pretending to be thick you actually are thick. You lost it a long time ago.

2 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

My point being that whilst you are pretending to be thick you actually are thick. You lost it a long time ago.

I've never proclaimed to be anything but thick,you stupid fucking cunt,I may be astute and had an education but I'll task you with one post I haven't said I wasn't thick,you see I can admit my downfalls,can you?

Guest Filthy Cunt
3 hours ago, Snowy said:

As some of you may know I had travelled to Manchester the weekend to go see a concert,which was in fact Liam Gallagher and I'm fully aware the Gallagher's our complete cunts,and me going there also makes me automatically a cunt,I make no apologises,old snowy was young when Oasis was out so I have awful fucking taste in music.

It had been a long time since I had seen oasis in concert  and forgot what it was like to see a concert of that type up north with the Neanderthal's so I had forgot about the pleasure of going to such an event and getting covered in piss,so I had come unprepared and didn't bring some tarpaulin to hide the streaming gold baptism.

Now this is neither a new thing, it's been going since the punk days and one would expect it ,even snowy couldn't be arsed to run back to the toilet to go through 50 thousand people to get his old man out and piss in the toilet cramped next to some northern swine crossing streams,so he drunk his beer up and did what was necessary,no where did it cross my mind that shall I golden shower each and every cunt behind me once the job was done,the absolute fucking dirty scum,though I must admire the effort to be a complete and utter fucking wanker.

So did you make your way home smelling of piss ?  Have you changed your clothes yet or waiting till your next bath ?

4 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

You are not very good at this are you Snowy?

Ill help you out.....

How to beat Snowy part 1

: he's a brummie

: he's thick as a brick

: he's illiterate as fuck,thick twat

: he may or may not be playing on this,fuck knows

Any of the above should surely win this war pen and I'll be forced to do a ding.

Just now, Bertie Biceps said:

I have got you danging from the hook .. be honest with yourself you don't do humour do you?

Ah pen,I've brought this up to that my humour is shit,see above post for ways to beat Snowy, and don't be so cock shy about me calling you a tranny.