CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Idiots Who Take For Granted That Someone Will Give Way

Decimus

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh, that makes me look a bit silly then, doesn't it?

...I genuinely thought that you were going to travel to a random Scottish city and start asking around if anyone knew a Cuntybaws. Good job you were on hand to point out that you weren't being serious,

Fucking idiot.

Whoa, don't be so quick to dismiss this idea. Frankly, I think Stubby should be encouraged to accost assorted random city dwellers with a cheery "Hey, Cuntybaws". Just imagine the friendly traditional Scottish hospitality he would receive in return, he'd have a Glasgow smile on his face before you knew it.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Whoa, don't be so quick to dismiss this idea. Frankly, I think Stubby should be encouraged to accost assorted random city dwellers with a cheery "Hey, Cuntybaws". Just imagine the friendly traditional Scottish hospitality he would receive in return, he'd have a Glasgow smile on his face before you knew it.

I'd quite like to see Stubby strung up by his ponytail from a top floor balcony of a high rise tower block. I hope I'm right in assuming that he'd automatically get the shit kicked out of him for having long hair and a penchant for butterflys?

Guest DrCunt
On 8/21/2018 at 11:07 AM, Punkape said:

I can defend Catholicism as a religion and the vast majority of it’s clergy.

The handling of abuse has been dire and wholesale reform of the Church is required immediately.First priority is the criminal prosecution and defrocking of those involved in abuse and cover-ups.

Why am I not surprised you're in favour of defrocking thousands of old men?

It's not just the dirty fucking perverts that did it that are to blame though. Responsibility also lies with the whole hierarchy of the Catholic Church that covered it up.

The physical abuse alone would be horrific, but the abuse of the position of trust that these fuckers hold magnifies it many fold. Dare I say it, the blind trust that idiots like you put in these people, just because they wear a frock and speak for a sky fairy, also enables it.

You can’t throw the fuckers in jail to share a cell with a hairy Neanderthal called Mary, because the perverts would enjoy it too much.  Crucifixion or feeding to lions is the only solution.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oh, that makes me look a bit silly then, doesn't it?

...I genuinely thought that you were going to travel to a random Scottish city and start asking around if anyone knew a Cuntybaws. Good job you were on hand to point out that you weren't being serious,

Fucking idiot.

What happened to us decs, we used to be like brothers....

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Mrs pecker, god bless her loveliness, was born in Glasgow hospital. Next time we go to see her fuckwit relatives I'll mention if it's a good idea, if I can understand what the cunts are sayin'. Between their barely English gobbledygook and almost constant state of drunkeness, they're awful humans 

On 8/20/2018 at 7:47 PM, Decimus said:

Another nom based upon the antics of my idiot fucking wife whilst traversing the highways of Great Britain.

There is a mini roundabout near our house and if we want to head toward the city and semi-civilisation we turn right at it. This morning as we headed toward said roundabout to sample the delights of Norwich, a huge van with a trailer full of hay bales approached from the left of the mini roundabout. I could see that it wasn't slowing down and was about to career straight into the side of us, so kindly took the opportunity to save our lives by telling her to open her fucking eyes and brake.

Cue a stream of obscenities directed at me about "How it's my fucking right of way, why should I look, it's his fucking fault". Despite trying to explain to her for ten minutes that just because it's your right of way you shouldn't drive with your eyes fucking closed whilst hoping for the best, the stupid fucking cunt still cannot grasp the fact that she needs to account for the fact that other drivers can be just as fucking thick as shit as her.

What a stupid fucking cunt.

I tried really hard to hit you with my truck full of hay bails.  As a passenger on the left side you would have been killed instantly.

I will try again.  Soon.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I tried really hard to hit you with my truck full of hay bails.  As a passenger on the left side you would have been killed instantly.

I will try again.  Soon.

Whilst I have absolutely no problem in believing that you're an agricultural labourer, I'm more than a little bit dubious that you know your left from right.

I won't be losing any sleep

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd quite like to see Stubby strung up by his ponytail from a top floor balcony of a high rise tower block. I hope I'm right in assuming that he'd automatically get the shit kicked out of him for having long hair and a penchant for butterflys?

Its "butterflies", @Stubby Pecker catches them and then pins them to cork strips in his trophy cabinet.