CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with rucksacks

Guest Filthy Cunt

Guest Filthy Cunt
26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You really are one of worst wankers every to grace this rancid dog turd of site. Up your game or fuck off out of it

You set the bar, what do you expect ?  You cant polish  a turd.  No doubt you carry a rucksack full of road kill around with you, and I struck a raw nerve 

13 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Good old Mongy, never once slipping out of his dullard character. 

Join the fun Blubber.  Muslim cunts with rucksacks on tube  trains not cuntish enough for you to join in?   Or do you think they are all simply doing a D of E weekend hike.

Guest Filthy Cunt
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to see you wearing a rucksack- full of bricks as you fall into the sea

and if I were you, I would seriously consider slashing my wrists with a kitchen knife and die in a pool of blood 

Guest Filthy Cunt
5 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Well that was some time spent that i will never see again, thanks Filthy, you fucking rucksack wearing boring dunce.

You are welcome. Try reading it again 10 thousand times and use up  a little more of your futile, meaningless existence 

You obviously struggled to read it the first time, otherwise  you would have quickly realised that I don't wear a rucksack, you ignorant turd eating mollusc. 

What a fucksack, fuck off  

Edited by Filthy Cunt

8 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

and if I were you, I would seriously consider slashing my wrists with a kitchen knife and die in a pool of blood 

Very poor. Lacking in imagination and originality

2 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

You are welcome. Try reading it again 10 thousand times and use up  a little more of your futile, meaningless existence 

You obviously struggled to read it the first time, otherwise  you would have quickly realised that I don't wear a rucksack, you ignorant turd eating mollusc. 

Reported

Guest Filthy Cunt
26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Very poor. Lacking in imagination and originality

Reported

I would like to learn from your wisdom, when I see it

In the mean time, please carry on with your plankton diet 

Guest Filthy Cunt
3 hours ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Forty years ago I had one of those backbacks that had a frame. It was wonderful.

They were made for camping and hiking etc and not for going to work.  Was that when you were a scout leader ? 

6 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

I don't mind reading something that is written by an adult and no struggle as i did read the first part but got bored very quickly. Try keeping it short and entertaining.

Fuck off !!