CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with rucksacks

Guest Filthy Cunt

Guest Filthy Cunt

I travel to the West End of London about 3 days a week

Every morning the trains and tubes are packed out, and full of cunts with rucksacks taking up twice the space they deserve, and hit people in the face with them as they turn around or trip people up by placing them on the floor. 

Why the fuck do they need to carry a rucksack with all their worldly possessions in just to sit in a fucking office all day ?

What is in these vital peices of travelwear that they actually need to carry ? 

They are not tradesmen carrying tools, they are usually male between 20 -30 years old and most of them look like they are in need of a wash and wearing an unironed shirt 

How much stuff do you need to take to work with you every day ?  What is in these fucking bags that they so desperatly need to get through the day. They are going to work for fuck sake not a backpacking holiday to India.

I generally carry a small bag the size of a laptop case, and in it are any papers, folders I need for a meeting, a phone charger, a tablet, a packet of Werthers Originals and maybe a Gingsters chicken and mushroom slice, a book and I am done  (cue for abuse, I am ready for it) 😃

These cunts look as if they are loaded up with a spare pair of shoes/trainers, a change of clothing, a football perhaps or a large bottle of Domestos, a set of saucepans, laptop, several pairs of old underpants festering at the bottom of the bag, a cycling helmet. a padded Northface jacket and fuck knows what else, maybe a sleeping bag. 

Then.................. when they get of of  the train or tube, they wack other people in the face with their stinking, trendy rucksacks.  Cunts

If that was not all, they are helping potential terrorists to blend in, possibly carrying a shit load of explosives, and then when they have struggled to get through the ticket barriers after holding everyone else up because there is not enough credit on their Oyster card,  they get out their mobile phones and bump into everyone else in the street whilst they are watching an episode of Game of Thrones, or playing some sort of fucking android game

Fuck em. Bunch of cunts. They are not students anymore, so why behave like one ? 

If I were in charge of this country I would ban rucksacks  and enforce a minimum of a 50 year jail sentence for anyone carrying one full of unnecessary shit to work. 

What is wrong with a brief case and a copy of the Times ?

CUNTS the lot of them

Edit

You rarely see women carrying rucksacks to work, unless they are bike riding lesbian types   Women generally carry large handbags full of make up and more make up, some tissues and packet of sanitary towels. That is all they need 

17 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Every morning the trains and tubes are packed out, and full of cunts with rucksacks taking up twice the space they deserve, and hit people in the face with them as they turn around or trip people up by placing them on the floor. 

Why the fuck do they need to carry a rucksack with all their worldly possessions in just to sit in a fucking office all day ?

They are not tradesmen carrying tools, they are usually male between 20 -30 years old and most of them look like they are in need of a wash and wearing an unironed shirt 

How much stuff do you need to take to work with you every day ?  What is in these fucking bags that they so desperatly need to get through the day. They are going to work for fuck sake not a backpacking holiday to India.

I generally carry a small bag the size of a laptop case, and in it are any papers, folders I need for a meeting, a phone charger, a tablet, a packet of Werthers Originals and maybe a Gingsters chicken and mushroom slice, a book and I am done  (cue for abuse, I am ready for it) 😃

These cunts look as if they are loaded up with a spare pair of shoes/trainers, a change of clothing, a football perhaps or a large bottle of Domestos, a set of saucepans, laptop, several pairs of old underpants festering at the bottom of the bag, a cycling helmet. a padded Northface jacket and fuck knows what else, maybe a sleeping bag. 

Then.................. when they get of of  the train or tube, they wack other people in the face with their stinking, trendy rucksacks.  Cunts

If that was not all, they are helping potential terrorists to blend in, possibly carrying a shit load of explosives, and then when they have struggled to get through the ticket barriers after holding everyone else up because there is not enough credit on their Oyster card,  they get out their mobile phones and bump into everyone else in the street whilst they are watching an episode of Game of Thrones, or playing some sort of fucking android game

Fuck em. Bunch of cunts. They are not students anymore, so why behave like one ? 

If I were in charge of this country I would ban rucksacks  and enforce a minimum of a 50 year jail sentence for anyone carrying one full of unnecessary shit to work. 

CUNTS the lot of them

So you read the Times? Fascist lackey 😡😙

Guest Filthy Cunt
7 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

So you read the Times? Fascist lackey 😡😙

No. It was a figure of speech. I can't cant afford the Times so I grab a Metro or an Evening Standard.  Perhaps I am showing my age, but I am from an era when all you really needed was a brief case, in which you could put your newspaper, a Thermos, some sandwiches and perhaps a copy of Penthouse hidden at the bottom 

Guest Filthy Cunt
6 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Its common knowledge. I bet that @judgetwi has also accused you of being a fascist.

Not yet, but I am sure he will. Actually it is quite refreshing to be called a Fascist as I am often referred to a Marxist and a traitor to my country 

What is your view on Rucksacks and those who wear them like limpets on a beach ?

Guest Filthy Cunt
6 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

As a photographer I almost always have a rucksack or backpack of some kind.

You can be excused, you cunt, although how many fucking cameras do you need ?  I used to get away with just a Kodak Brownie 127. Brilliant little camera 

I dont want to get smacked in the head by some fucking great Hasselblad. Use your mobile phone, your pictures are probably shit anyway. 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Filthy Cunt said:

CUNTS the lot of them

Edit

You rarely see women carrying rucksacks to work, unless they are bike riding lesbian types   Women generally carry large handbags full of make up and more make up, some tissues and packet of sanitary towels. That is all they need 

I am not reading that Filthy, its like one on Monuments monologues but with long spaces. Do it again. 

Guest Filthy Cunt
47 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am not reading that Filthy, its like one on Monuments monologues but with long spaces. Do it again. 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Oh God, no, don't do it again!

Like all masterpieces, they can never be successfully reproduced.

Stick to waiting for your meals to be delivered by Social Services. It's lunch time boys 

4 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

CUNTS the lot of them

Edit

Neil usually has a prostitutes head in his. I was going to say a dead prostitute but that would be fucking obvious 

Guest Filthy Cunt
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil usually has a prostitutes head in his. I was going to say a dead prostitute but that would be fucking obvious 

Perhaps he takes it to the lavatory at lunch time for a blow job ?  He will have broken her jaw first and removed the teeth.  Not that I have any personal experience in these matters of course

Guest Filthy Cunt
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Reported for:

- derailing

- implied murder/necrophilia 

- being fucking awful

Great nom @Filthy Cunt keep up the good work, mate. 

Thank you. I take that as a compliment coming from a true academic   It makes a pleasant change to conversing with uneducated cunts and those with poor reading skills.  I only managed to achieve a Bachelor of Cunts degree, but it has kept me in good stead 

4 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

You can be excused, you cunt, although how many fucking cameras do you need ?  I used to get away with just a Kodak Brownie 127. Brilliant little camera 

I dont want to get smacked in the head by some fucking great Hasselblad. Use your mobile phone, your pictures are probably shit anyway. 

You can stick your hasselblad up your arse 

21 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

CUNTS the lot of them

Edit

It’s difficult to travel into London as a Muslim packing 40lbs of cemtex without a rucksack.  Come on give them a break.