CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dog piss

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

I knocked off early from work today and decided to pop along to B and M bargains as they are one of the only stockists of a certain Czech lager which I am partial to particularly at the start of a long weekend.

Amazingly also on the shelves was a section for pets, Dogs to be exact and even more amazingly they now stock Dog Wine and Dog Beer for these lucky canines. When the fuck did this happen and which absolute cunt actually buys booze for their fucking pooch. This country has literally gone to the dogs and will become the laughing stock of the world if we are not careful and stop this utter stupidity.

Perhaps its designed for those cunts who live rough and always have one of those little yappy dogs in tow...now they can also select a nice crisp vino blanco or refreshing cold lager for the mutt as well as a four pack of special brew for themselves after a hard day sitting outside MacDonalds begging for loose change. I blame Brexit.     

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I knocked off early from work today and decided to pop along to B and M bargains as they are one of the only stockists of a certain Czech lager which I am partial to particularly at the start of a long weekend.

Amazingly also on the shelves was a section for pets, Dogs to be exact and even more amazingly they now stock Dog Wine and Dog Beer for these lucky canines. When the fuck did this happen and which absolute cunt actually buys booze for their fucking pooch. This country has literally gone to the dogs and will become the laughing stock of the world if we are not careful and stop this utter stupidity.

Perhaps its designed for those cunts who live rough and always have one of those little yappy dogs in tow...now they can also select a nice crisp vino blanco or refreshing cold lager for the mutt as well as a four pack of special brew for themselves after a hard day sitting outside MacDonalds begging for loose change. I blame Brexit.     

With their election of the orange knob cheese crusted idiot, the Yanks have forever cemented their place in history as the biggest laughing stock collective hive of ignoramuses.  

Buy that dog booze, it's a more altruistic cause than King and country.  

Guest DrCunt

Not only beer for dogs, but alcohol free beer for dogs! Only £1.99 and a must have alternative to what dogs actally like... water.

I never go in B&M any more, I really do find that they smell of the poor and the great unwashed, usually buying TV dinner trays with pockets for 6 different remote controls.

When we were callow youths we filled a mate's dog's bowl with vodka, thinking it would be funny to see its face as it spat it out. The cunt only went and drank the lot. If you've never seen a West Highland terrier pissed, I can heartily recommend giving it a try.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't ask about the time we gave the little fucker some vindaloo, though, that didn't end so well.

they do say that the only thing that can kill a vindaloo is super strong lager, certainly worked for the Red Dwarf crew if I remember.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

I never go in B&M any more, I really do find that they smell of the poor and the great unwashed,

and I also find that the customers are even worse Doc.

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

they do say that the only thing that can kill a vindaloo is super strong lager, certainly worked for the Red Dwarf crew if I remember.

I absolutely loved the first 7 series of Red Dwarf. Pity that it started to go downhill after that, and the latest couple of series have been truly awful. They're too old, the scenery is shit and Grant and Naylor seem to be out of ideas.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think this idea originated in Korea so you could marinate the meat in alcohol before you actually kill it.

I expect you will be getting marinated tonight Drew.....I am just about to make start myself on the Staropramen and a curry has been ordered from the Balti house, life doesn't get much better really.

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I absolutely loved the first 7 series of Red Dwarf. Pity that it started to go downhill after that, and the latest couple of series have been truly awful. They're too old, the scenery is shit and Grant and Naylor seem to be out of ideas.

it was a truly unique and clever series but like you say it ran out of good ideas in the later resurrections. Its surprising that all the crew actors with the exception of Craig Charles have found it difficult to get decent work since it ended. the Brittas empire was shit. My favourite episode was the one with the crew finding they were all in a video game, brilliant imagination.     

Guest Ollyboro
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

When we were callow youths we filled a mate's dog's bowl with vodka, thinking it would be funny to see its face as it spat it out. The cunt only went and drank the lot. If you've never seen a West Highland terrier pissed, I can heartily recommend giving it a try.

Without wishing to turn this into a scene from Pulp Fiction, I've followed your "amusing" "advice" and " forced"  a pregnant beagle to neck a litre of Bells vodka. I've ended up with a fucked up bitch. And I'm dropping her on your lawn. Ceebers. 

9 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Without wishing to turn this into a scene from Pulp Fiction, I've followed your "amusing" "advice" and " forced"  a pregnant beagle to neck a litre of Bells vodka. I've ended up with a fucked up bitch. And I'm dropping her on your lawn. Ceebers. 

1380.gif