CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bill Hetherington

Penny Farthing

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'm all for giving the newbies some shit, but fuck me...

I flirted with this idea for a little while,but I then realised Rick wouldn't be up he would be comatosed in his bed,last night's hookers just walking out the door whilst he hugs his guitar, the sound of stairway to heaven permeating from his hairy nostrils caked in coke,this wanker could only dream about such a thing.

• Like 1

Guest Kunte Kinte
55 minutes ago, Snowy said:

We haven't met I'm snowflake, you're a dreary fucking bore.

Fuck off

You're a dirty dirty old man - as per Harold - a dirty filthy old man... 

15 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

The relationship between Coca Cola and Fanta is fascinating and dates back to WWII.

I understood that Fanta was born out of the fact that ze Germans and Italians could not continue to drink capitalist coke so coke simply changed the name to Fanta and changed the flavor to orange, just so ze nazis could still drink their shit.

i haven’t googled the facts, but Iam sure someone young with no education of life experience will know fucking everything on the topic now I have pointed them in the direction.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I understood that Fanta was born out of the fact that ze Germans and Italians could not continue to drink capitalist coke so coke simply changed the name to Fanta and changed the flavor to orange, just so ze nazis could still drink their shit.

i haven’t googled the facts, but Iam sure someone young with no education of life experience will know fucking everything on the topic now I have pointed them in the direction.

My understanding, in précis, the German govt seized Coca Cola production plant, used apple juice concentrate and called the drink fantaschtic. Aimed to provide a cold drink for every soldier ... and damned near did.