CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bill Hetherington

Penny Farthing

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kunte Kinte

The poppy is an accidental plant whereas all the war shit and pain it has caused has been carefully planned by evil human bastards like Tony Blair and his illegal NATO intervention in Yugoslavia, Iraq and Afghanistan. And the revisionists at the BBC are calling t "Liberal Expansionisn" which it never was as it was just a group of capitalist wankers greedy fkr land abd resoyrces and openibg up for a future western corporate takeover which is what the whole of Yougoslavia is going through now. 

Fucking coca cola imperialism with a cruise missile stuck on the front. 

And the Remembrance brainwashing still continues. 

1 minute ago, Kunte Kinte said:

The poppy is an accidental plant whereas all the war shit and pain it has caused has been carefully planned by evil human bastards like Tony Blair and his illegal NATO intervention in Yugoslavia, Iraq and Afghanistan. And the revisionists at the BBC are calling t "Liberal Expansionisn" which it never was as it was just a group of capitalist wankers greedy fkr land abd resoyrces and openibg up for a future western corporate takeover which is what the whole of Yougoslavia is going through now. 

Do you take LSD ?

Actually fuck off without answering....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

I enjoy watching Pen perpetually cement her status at rock-bottom. For this reason get off the site.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

So the first and Second World War was just a spat between two fizzy drinks manufacturers was it.   Coke v Fanta?  

You are a fucking retarded mental and you make me look extremely level headed and balanced on this topic.

wear a fucking poppy you cunt and remember the dead.

Guest Kunte Kinte
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So the first and Second World War was just a spat between two fizzy drinks manufacturers was it.   Coke v Fanta?  

You are a fucking retarded mental and you make me look extremely level headed and balanced on this topic.

I've got a bigger poppy than you have and its richly encrusted with precious stones - so there monumental cenotaph face. 

13 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

I've got a bigger poppy than you have and its richly encrusted with precious stones - so there monumental cenotaph face. 

Mine is just a simple red poppy, nothing flash.  It’s not meant to be.  Just understated and respectful.

stop being a muslim fundamentalist.

On 10/30/2018 at 10:26 PM, Kunte Kinte said:

I'm not judgemental. I like to give everyone a fair hearing. You've had yours. I dislike you immensely, mostly due to your poor command of the English language - although this apparent dyslexia may be due to you having fat sausage-like fingers that are unable to poke the right place on your Tesco PAYG mobile phone. Either way, you bring nothing new to this site, so fuck off.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 10:26 PM, Kunte Kinte said:

Yugoslavia was John "Baxter Basics" Major's bit of shit. .. you need to check the roots of your stories.

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Take a long look in the fucking mirror and take in your last moments as you pour a mixture of petrol, diesel and washing up liquid over yourself. Light yourself up with an arc from a dodgy mains cable and fuck off! Wanker.

On 10/30/2018 at 11:32 PM, Monumental cunt said:

The relationship between Coca Cola and Fanta is fascinating and dates back to WWII.

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 hours ago, Alfred Noakes said:

Take a long look in the fucking mirror and take in your last moments as you pour a mixture of petrol, diesel and washing up liquid over yourself. Light yourself up with an arc from a dodgy mains cable and fuck off! Wanker.

Hi Bubbles. Wow - where did the Fairy Liquid come from? 

Love Kunty

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Shouldn't he be in khaki?

1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Shouldn't he be in khaki?

Mr ticket inspector here is my Pass - FUCK OFF TO SHITVILLE.