CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who swing their arms while walking

southerncunt

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I always have a fucking point. I hate to say it - really I do - but Frank was right. This place is going down the shitter and I think it all started when some cunt started talking about rotary engines way back when. Every cunt had their own say - twats listened to one another respectively for a bit - and it breached the fucking mould. Ever since then more and more boring fucking conversations have become the norm and now its like a knitting club.

Cod oot there the neet.

Just now, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Cod oot there the neet.

Don't fucking talk to me until you have something to say that'll impress me. And it would be pronounced "cald".

Now fuck off. I'm drawing tits to relieve the fucking stress caused by a bunch of blind twats who can't see just how high the shit level has risen around here of late. 

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Firing up the belt sander and uncorking the vinegar...

16 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Sander.

I think he meant cinder, but that's only a guess. 

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't fucking talk to me until you have something to say that'll impress me. And it would be pronounced "cald".

Now fuck off. I'm drawing tits to relieve the fucking stress caused by a bunch of blind twats who can't see just how high the shit level has risen around here of late. 

So you are a fake Tynesider then?

1 minute ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

So you are a fake Tynesider then?

Who the fuck would pretend to be from Newcastle you cunt? That would be like pretending to be a fucking Scouser - possible but why would you ever want to be associated with such a shit hole. How about you stop worrying about my origins - I've already had that shit from Bubba years before you showed up when he was worryingly determined that I was a woman for a while - so you're not even being fucking original there either. Work on your material before you lick it across your keyboard you thalidomide warrior.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Who the fuck would pretend to be from Newcastle you cunt? That would be like pretending to be a fucking Scouser - possible but why would you ever want to be associated with such a shit hole. How about you stop worrying about my origins - I've already had that shit from Bubba years before you showed up when he was worryingly determined that I was a woman for a while - so you're not even being fucking original there either. Work on your material before you lick it across your keyboard you thalidomide warrior.

Bubba was right and I reckon that you are from Darlington.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

well he certainly wouldn't be able to swing his arms while walking

ps back on topic you'll notice

• Like 1

Just now, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Bubba was right and I reckon that you are from Darlington.

Bubba isn't around these days - but he was ten times the deluded fucktard you'll ever be - he even got a few laughs out of me in his day. Trading insults with you is like using a fucking ATM without getting the benefit of cash at the end of the whole process. You're making me miss fucking Bubba - you're that shit!

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Bubba isn't around these days - but he was ten times the deluded fucktard you'll ever be - he even got a few laughs out of me in his day. Trading insults with you is like using a fucking ATM without getting the benefit of cash at the end of the whole process. You're making me miss fucking Bubba - you're that shit!

I have been here since 2009. Your laughs don't even rate.

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Killer, you do know that the Bishop of Phlegm is Pen's new identity don't you?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know anymore.

Wait you mean Lady Penelope? The equally mad female counterpart of Ratty - only less fucking funny with a vast, pointless knowledge of the railway system?

I rest my fucking case then - not even a sex change could make the boring old bat any more interesting.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Wait you mean Lady Penelope? The equally mad female counterpart of Ratty - only less fucking funny with a vast, pointless knowledge of the railway system?

I rest my fucking case then - not even a sex change could make the boring old bat any more interesting.

Yep. Changes her name on a weekly basis these days. Probably on the run from Interpol.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a fucktard.

I'm glad we agree. I hate him, Eric. And the fucking Yeti just isn't as practical as the old Proton for vehicular manslaughter - that plastic grill will shatter at the first impact with a spinal column and I don't have the time to be picking ribs out of the fucking radiator! 

Just now, Roadkill said:

I'm glad we agree. I hate him, Eric. And the fucking Yeti just isn't as practical as the old Proton for vehicular manslaughter - that plastic grill will shatter at the first impact with a spinal column and I don't have the time to be picking ribs out of the fucking radiator! 

Was that the car you ended up googling at a petrol station to find out what fuel it used?