CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Esther McVey

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

Since crumpets are listed here I thought this prime MILF with a gob like a Corrie barmaid would bring forth a spouting jet of comment and perhaps a dash of political analysis. Coooorrrr! 

Come the Zombie Apocalypse, I plan to requisition Esther McVey and barricade ourselves into my fully-stocked local Sainsbury's.

Obviously, I'll hold a surgeon at gun-point to perform an emergency hysterectomy first, as I have no interest in playing any part in the survival of the human race. I just want to fuck the piss out of her.

By a stroke of good fortune, I'm also a fairly shite guitarist. Win/win.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rev said:

Come the Zombie Apocalypse, I plan to requisition Esther McVey and barricade ourselves into my fully-stocked local Sainsbury's.

Obviously, I'll hold a surgeon at gun-point to perform an emergency hysterectomy first, as I have no interest in playing any part in the survival of the human race. I just want to fuck the piss out of her.

By a stroke of good fortune, I'm also a fairly shite guitarist. Win/win.

I've spent today watching O'Sullivan playing snooker, and had a splendid wank over Hazel Irvine during the mid-session interval. Also a win/win.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've spent today watching O'Sullivan playing snooker, and had a splendid wank over Hazel Irvine during the mid-session interval. Also a win/win.

Did you watch any of the Mosconi cup this week? It's like snooker on fucking speed. The yank supporters are a bunch of loud mouthed cunts and the USA team were a load of hick hillbillies. Throw in some bubble who fucked  up in  two matches and sobbed like a cunt at the end, it was an  experience. Can't wait for next year's cup. 

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you watch any of the Mosconi cup this week? It's like snooker on fucking speed. The yank supporters are a bunch of loud mouthed cunts and the USA team were a load of hick hillbillies. Throw in some bubble who fucked  up in  two matches and sobbed like a cunt at the end, it was an  experience. Can't wait for next year's cup. 

Haven't seen it for ages. In the late 80s, Steve Davis and Jimmy White used to dabble in it and humiliated a few yanks in the process, but couldn't really dominate due to the snooker schedule meaning they weren't always available for pool tournaments. More recently, Mark Selby has won some prestige pool events and Tony Drago has wiped out some American reputations.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Haven't seen it for ages. In the late 80s, Steve Davis and Jimmy White used to dabble in it and humiliated a few yanks in the process, but couldn't really dominate due to the snooker schedule meaning they weren't always available for pool tournaments. More recently, Mark Selby has won some prestige pool events and Tony Drago has wiped out some American reputations.

Go on YouTube and check out white and Higgins partnering in the cup, from 95. Higgins pulls off a shot to knock in the 9 ball that is out of this world. With this they both lit a ciggie each and Higgins sinks a guiness. Marvellous