CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seasons greetings

cuntspotter

1 minute ago, Neil said:

You told me recently that your latest PSA was 0.1,hopefully you are one sick cunt(in the comedic sense) not in the medical sense.This post plays with my emotions in a way that if it's true then I'm gutted and if it's not then you sir are a cunt worthy of Cunts Corner.

Withers is a cunt for doing this whatever.

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope you've had a good day thus far.  I have tried to keep my spirits up today,  but propped up in bed looking at the  auto injector pumping mil after mil of diamorphine into my arm, it's difficult. The nurses do their best, and the flashing  'Joyeux Noel' decoration over the door is a pleasant distraction. It has been a long battle, which I am now losing. On the plus side, there is no chance that @Iam Ape, or that fucking grass Blubba will visit me.

It goes without saying that I too hope this is not true. However, should it be bull, it also goes without saying that I hope you get cancer and die a slow, painful death.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope you've had a good day thus far.  I have tried to keep my spirits up today,  but propped up in bed looking at the  auto injector pumping mil after mil of diamorphine into my arm, it's difficult. The nurses do their best, and the flashing  'Joyeux Noel' decoration over the door is a pleasant distraction. It has been a long battle, which I am now losing. On the plus side, there is no chance that @Iam Ape, or that fucking grass Blubba will visit me.

Withers, bad luck old man.  I would give you a like, but if you're going to go and bloody die on us, it would be a wasted like.  You understand, I'm sure.  

1 hour ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Yes, I'm copying you, you sad loner.

No Albert. @Wizardsleeve is always here, whereas, you come and go. So you're not copying him, are you? You insufferably thick fucking cunt. 

You know Roops only lets you live because it's entertaining for people to watch the village idiot prancing around, dribbling and shitting himself. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No Albert. @Wizardsleeve is always here, whereas, you come and go. So you're not copying him, are you? You insufferably thick fucking cunt. 

You know Roops only lets you live because it's entertaining for people to watch the village idiot prancing around, dribbling and shitting himself. 

The policy of allowing this boring fucking cunt to exist ought be annulled and he should be put to an immediate, violent, gruesome death.