CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seasons greetings

cuntspotter

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
24 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

At this time of year I feel I want to put past differences behind me and bury the hatchet. Bury it in the back of @Witheredscrote‘s head, that is.

Are you here for one night only, or for the season?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Merry Christmas to you all, even Stubby and Withers. 

And yes I have been drinking. Since 9.

many Asiatics exhibit convergent strabismus but seem to get away with it. This, along with Chinese counterfeiting of everything from Rolex to Rolls Royce, is a fuckin scandal. They should all be destroyed by a 1960s Godzilla style attack.

Or Mothra of course

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

All of this happy christmas rubbish!  

Fuck off.

I hope you've had a good day thus far.  I have tried to keep my spirits up today,  but propped up in bed looking at the  auto injector pumping mil after mil of diamorphine into my arm, it's difficult. The nurses do their best, and the flashing  'Joyeux Noel' decoration over the door is a pleasant distraction. It has been a long battle, which I am now losing. On the plus side, there is no chance that @Iam Ape, or that fucking grass Blubba will visit me.

Guest Alfie Noakes
29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope you've had a good day thus far.  I have tried to keep my spirits up today,  but propped up in bed looking at the  auto injector pumping mil after mil of diamorphine into my arm, it's difficult. The nurses do their best, and the flashing  'Joyeux Noel' decoration over the door is a pleasant distraction. It has been a long battle, which I am now losing. On the plus side, there is no chance that @Iam Ape, or that fucking grass Blubba will visit me.

Lol. Can the autopump go up to Dignitas levels?

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

If this is truly the situation you are in, Scrotes, then I offer genuine best wishes to you. I hope that you are comfortable, and that you have family around you.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Instead of adding a 'cunt' to my post, accept the olive branch.

I genuinely hope that what you've posted isn't true and that you're hale and hearty at home with your family.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Just a question is it aspergillosis or coccidiosis which you are suffering from and if the latter which variety? I do hope that you are comfortable.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Instead of adding a 'cunt' to my post, accept the olive branch.

I genuinely hope that what you've posted isn't true and that you're hale and hearty at home with your family.

After 3+ years of your verbal abuse, do you really think a few kind words will placate me. I am leaving my entire collection of Johnny Hallyday albums to Stubby.  Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You told me recently that your latest PSA was 0.1,hopefully you are one sick cunt(in the comedic sense) not in the medical sense.This post plays with my emotions in a way that if it's true then I'm gutted and if it's not then you sir are a cunt worthy of Cunts Corner.