CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No speak the English .

Snowy

On 1/13/2019 at 7:34 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, fourth best after Spotto, Roops and Proper.

If we're talking pecking order in the entertainment stakes, frank currently ranks slightly below pen and albert. He has become eye-wateringly bad even by the abysmal standards he's worked so hard to cultivate. 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 1:46 AM, Snowy said:

Now I've been car sharing with this group of lads to get me to the depot as it's a lot cheaper than driving the car myself and once I've had a few doobies I wouldn't be fit  to drive anyway.

For the past year I've been stuck in this hell of people not being able to talk the queens in this banged out rover,so snowy decided to ask a few questions one day.

How long have you lived here mate I asked ,20 years young tariq says,so at that time my brain was frazzled to fuck,you have to be lower iq than myself or is it that we have so many boundaries in this country that thick cunts like him can go for years without even picking up the lingo.

All around Birmingham you will see it closed corners of ethnic groups,but we are supposed to be diverse is a joke,when someone can't even grasp English in 20 years what hope is there.

If even the most northern of us can grasp basic ,but non intelligible  English then were fucked.

Init bruv...is all these brown cunts can say.  Followed by some muzzer patowah 

brown cunts the lot of em.