CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No speak the English .

Snowy

Now I've been car sharing with this group of lads to get me to the depot as it's a lot cheaper than driving the car myself and once I've had a few doobies I wouldn't be fit  to drive anyway.

For the past year I've been stuck in this hell of people not being able to talk the queens in this banged out rover,so snowy decided to ask a few questions one day.

How long have you lived here mate I asked ,20 years young tariq says,so at that time my brain was frazzled to fuck,you have to be lower iq than myself or is it that we have so many boundaries in this country that thick cunts like him can go for years without even picking up the lingo.

All around Birmingham you will see it closed corners of ethnic groups,but we are supposed to be diverse is a joke,when someone can't even grasp English in 20 years what hope is there.

If even the most northern of us can grasp basic ,but non intelligible  English then were fucked.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Now I've been car sharing with this group of lads to get me to the depot as it's a lot cheaper than driving the car myself and once I've had a few doobies I wouldn't be fit  to drive anyway.

For the past year I've been stuck in this hell of people not being able to talk the queens in this banged out rover,so snowy decided to ask a few questions one day.

How long have you lived here mate I asked ,20 years young tariq says,so at that time my brain was frazzled to fuck,you have to be lower iq than myself or is it that we have so many boundaries in this country that thick cunts like him can go for years without even picking up the lingo.

All around Birmingham you will see it closed corners of ethnic groups,but we are supposed to be diverse is a joke,when someone can't even grasp English in 20 years what hope is there.

If even the most northern of us can grasp basic ,but non intelligible  English then were fucked.

I love you to bits Snowy. But I'm afraid I can only offer you so much in the way of advice.. stop hanging around with pakis

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Who wants to talk to Brummies anyway? 

Guest judgetwi
57 minutes ago, Snowy said:

A rambling , whinging load of fucking bollocks which displays all the piss poor command of the English language which you are crying about in the first place.

Do you support West Bromwich Albion by any chance?

40 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

A rambling , whinging load of fucking bollocks which displays all the piss poor command of the English language which you are crying about in the first place.

Do you support West Bromwich Albion by any chance?

I must admit it was rather hurried,and the lack of donner kebab must have lost my audience,maybe if i edited it and added in a chicken place instead I might be able to get the crowd back.

You fat fucking poof.

4 hours ago, nocti said:

I'd take either of these over the Villa any day. Unless that was your next guess, Jude.

I'm not overly fond of any of the dross from the West Midlands, but Villa would certainly top my list of clubs around there that I'd like to see go out of existence. 

Ipswich are shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve

It would seem the PC brigade have arranged things so that every English speaking nation on Earth has to learn the gutteral cunty language of every shit hole everywhere to tell them to kill themselves.  Well played.  

I had to sign in on a screen at the quacks last week and after the start page the screen offers a Union Jack with the prompt 'which language would you like to use?' I didn't catch the other flags option but my initial thoughts were "if you can't speak English,either learn or fucking die from your illness you foreign cunt".

Guest Wizardsleeve

What gets on my tits about most of these "no speak uh Engrish" cunts is that they CAN speak it, they choose to be a cunt and spout their clicks whistles and grunts and be reclusive, anti-social fucktards begging for a fucking kicking, they bawl their eyes out about hate when they get one. 

16 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Skinny fat bald Greek cunt .

Imagine if his videos and pictures were scratch'n'sniff enabled.

I'd wager that the cunt absolutely fucking stinks, with an aroma somewhere between a bottle of Aramis, Tom Daley's dick, and Michael Barrymore's poolside ashtray.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Imagine if his videos and pictures were scratch'n'sniff enabled.

I'd wager that the cunt absolutely fucking stinks, with an aroma somewhere between a bottle of Aramis, Tom Daley's dick, and Michael Barrymore's poolside ashtray.

I'd imagine that he thinks joop, whilst being completely outdated and hasn't been worn since the days of young chavs pilling off there nut in some sweaty club is the in thing to hide the odur after upgrading from his Ralph  lauren polo,fucking pillow biting poof.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Snowy said:

I'd imagine that he thinks joop, whilst being completely outdated and hasn't been worn since the days of young chavs pilling off there nut in some sweaty club is the in thing to hide the odur after upgrading from his Ralph  lauren polo,fucking pillow biting poof.

Fucking hell, Joop.  Haven't seen an industrial container of that flesh destroying swill in ages.  It used to be the go to scent for hopeful job seekers interviewing for low wage paying slow deaths, and the completely worthless heaps of shit who can't be bothered to earn their own fucking way in this world but don't want to smell of piss and festering pressure sores from their refusal to get out of bed and do anything other than shovel food into their gob, bray about the social significance of Jeremy Kyle, and post stupid BBC news links and inane drivel about trains on chat sites.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell, Joop.  Haven't seen an industrial container of that flesh destroying swill in ages.  It used to be the go to scent for hopeful job seekers interviewing for low wage paying slow deaths, and the completely worthless heaps of shit who can't be bothered to earn their own fucking way in this world but don't want to smell of piss and festering pressure sores from their refusal to get out of bed and do anything other than shovel food into their gob, bray about the social significance of Jeremy Kyle, and post stupid BBC news links and inane drivel about trains on chat sites.  

I feel like this is an appropriate moment to add that I want Pen dead.

"She's" 66, so hopefully we won't have long to wait. Taking into account AIDS, being beaten to death in a gay bashing incident and killing themselves, the average life expectancy of your typical cock-in-a-frock is 69 (aptly).

Failing that, I've bunged Proper a fiver for its IP address. I'm happy to take one for the team and a twenty stretch for the pleasure of caving its stupid fucking skull in.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"She's" 66, so hopefully we won't have long to wait. Taking into account AIDS, being beaten to death in a gay bashing incident and killing themselves, the average life expectancy of your typical cock-in-a-frock is 69 (aptly).

Failing that, I've bunged Proper a fiver for its IP address. I'm happy to take one for the team and a twenty stretch for the pleasure of caving its stupid fucking skull in.

Rattled

Guest Wizardsleeve
48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Without any definitive proof, I suspect you'll find Pen's IP address is attached to a business WiFi.  without any gainful employment and a complete inability to manage his benefits, he recently downgraded his bedsit to a large appliance box between two skip bins.  Find the business, then go to the back and bludgeon the cunt with a pipe wrench!

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Without any definitive proof, I suspect you'll find Pen's IP address is attached to a business WiFi.  without any gainful employment and a complete inability to manage his benefits, he recently downgraded his bedsit to a large appliance box between two skip bins.  Find the business, then go to the back and bludgeon the cunt with a pipe wrench!

So you like "pipes" don't you wiz.