CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You call that fucking toilet paper ????

Guest Mungo Spudd

Guest Mungo Spudd

Well I've just shat at Reading Services on the M4.

One of the key criteria for scoring my own shits is the quality of the "exit wound", and on this occasion it had a dramatically adverse effect on the overall score.

So in my hour of need , I find that the absolute cunts at Moto had supplied me with arse wipe paper soooooooo fucking thin that I'm not even sure that it exsisted. 

I therefore need 18-20 sheets of this gossamer like substance to make enough to begin  to attend  to the wound.  I suppose they think we use too much and this will curtail our usage 

but it won't of course. We will use massive amounts but now those cunts have stolen some of my time as well. 

Would you prefer gossamer thin and soft or that old staple of school chod bins, the dreaded waxed paper? You know, the stuff that absorbs nothing and merely pushed the shit further from your tea towel holder. As an added bonus it also felt like you were wiping your arse with an oak log with 200 razor blades embedded in it. There's no pleasing some cunts.

2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Would you prefer gossamer thin and soft or that old staple of school chod bins, the dreaded waxed paper? You know, the stuff that absorbs nothing and merely pushed the shit further from your tea towel holder. As an added bonus it also felt like you were wiping your arse with an oak log with 200 razor blades embedded in it. There's no pleasing some cunts.

So you've tried everything and a bit more you haven't mentioned? 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Why not just take the bull by the horns and place your arse over the wash basin and have a good wash next time and tell anyone who stares to fuck off?

I don't recommend the dyson airblade for drying off if you have piles.

3 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I remember that shiny school bog-roll. The exact same shit that my grandmother lined baking trays and cake tins with. 

The asian kids used to call it, 'John Wayne paper', because it didn't take any shit from Indians.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember that shiny school bog-roll. The exact same shit that my grandmother lined baking trays and cake tins with. 

The asian kids used to call it, 'John Wayne paper', because it didn't take any shit from Indians.

Does this ring a bell?

large.images.jpeg.09d967495899f6b729b831c412175f6f.jpeg

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Before or after your No. 2s?

IZAL is a mainstay throughout Fwanky's dive, He reckons it's as good as woodchip and one roll is sufficient to paper his basement. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought it was because after treating your arse to that stuff, made you walk like you've lost your horse. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Does this ring a bell?

large.images.jpeg.09d967495899f6b729b831c412175f6f.jpeg

Medicated? With what? Is the genius in this that even though it didn't clean the shit away it did kill the coliform bacteria in it, meaning you could happily spend your entire day walking around with a 1 micron thick film of bacteria free fresh shit coating your entire arse cheeks after you'd spent half an hour trying to clean up without success?

As @Eric Cuntman alluded to, possibly good for a number of uses, grease proof paper for baking, tracing paper, making gaskets for industrial flanges... But as bog roll it was, well, quite literally shit.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Why not just take the bull by the horns and place your arse over the wash basin and have a good wash next time and tell anyone who stares to fuck off?

I don't recommend the dyson airblade for drying off if you have piles.

Leave some shit on the tap handle for whoevernext's evening face wash. Just a courtesy. 

22 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Medicated? With what? Is the genius in this that even though it didn't clean the shit away it did kill the coliform bacteria in it, meaning you could happily spend your entire day walking around with a 1 micron thick film of bacteria free fresh shit coating your entire arse cheeks after you'd spent half an hour trying to clean up without success?

As @Eric Cuntman alluded to, possibly good for a number of uses, grease proof paper for baking, tracing paper, making gaskets for industrial flanges... But as bog roll it was, well, quite literally shit.

Izal, a name to conjure with. 

I wonder why no-one has invented a space age funnel made out of something even more frictionless than Teflon (Buckminsterfullerene, or some such modern wonder material) that you jam up your arse prior to an evacuation so that the shit never even touches your stubbly arse cheeks. A quick rinse after use, no toilet paper needed ever again, save ££££££'s.

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wonder why no-one has invented a space age funnel made out of something even more frictionless than Teflon (Buckminsterfullerene, or some such modern wonder material) that you jam up your arse prior to an evacuation so that the shit never even touches your stubbly arse cheeks. A quick rinse after use, no toilet paper needed ever again, save ££££££'s.

Fucking 'ell, you're the first man in history to elucidate the only way to use Izal and not end up covered in cack: roll it into a funnel and shove it up your arse.

As an added bonus you can play a mean tuba solo if you're flatulent.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

Well I've just shat at Reading Services on the M4.

One of the key criteria for scoring my own shits is the quality of the "exit wound", and on this occasion it had a dramatically adverse effect on the overall score.

So in my hour of need , I find that the absolute cunts at Moto had supplied me with arse wipe paper soooooooo fucking thin that I'm not even sure that it exsisted. 

I therefore need 18-20 sheets of this gossamer like substance to make enough to begin  to attend  to the wound.  I suppose they think we use too much and this will curtail our usage 

but it won't of course. We will use massive amounts but now those cunts have stolen some of my time as well. 

If I ever find myself exiled to Reading, I'll have to remember to keep my hands in my pockets, and make no civil gesture towards any of the filthy cunts.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Crab said:

"THIS WEEK I HAVE BEEN MOSTLY EATING BUBBLE AND SQUEAK" Fast Show

Posts like this would indicate you've been eating lead paint dainties.